Status
Not open for further replies.
Could Redon and the others really be sued by Shueisha just for writing spoilers? I think only the leak of the manga pages is dangerous for them,but the wait for Late Tuesday (Europe zone) everytime for the spoilers is just them seeking attention for no valid reason.

I was about to write something like that lmao.

Big Mom feels like actual Mikey Mouse from the memes where Mikey terrorizes Disney from the inside to make it look perfect.
It was weird how Oda set up a perfect clash and Ideologies and Aesthetics between Big Mom and Kidd/Law but didn't even expand on it

Like he had Law mentioning the history of the D which was completely irrelevant to Big Mom

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
I was about to write something like that lmao.

Big Mom feels like actual Mikey Mouse from the memes where Mikey terrorizes Disney from the inside to make it look perfect.
Million of times better than this trash

:kayneshrug:
I'd take a million "wedding cake" and Jack jobbing to have this movie erased from history.

It was weird how Oda set up a perfect clash and Ideologies and Aesthetics between Big Mom and Kidd/Law but didn't even expand on it

Like he had Law mentioning the history of the D which was completely irrelevant to Big Mom
What would you have written? Kid and Law aren’t really relevant to BM

I would have written Kid into WCI in hindsight

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Their fight was so weird.

Like, they fought for the sake of fighting.

Kid and Big Mom looked like the biggest meatheads in the verse while Law tried to look like a tactician.

Motives? What drove them to where they are? Nah fuck it.

I mean what are we expecting after Oda made Kaido enter Looney Tunes.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
but you default to the masculine pronoun
which i dont know why you dont know
of course i know that!
My point is if i was to address that guy in portuguese i wouldnt be able to do it because of his special pronouns since they dont exist here,i would have to use male pronouns for him since they are the default which defeats the whole point of using gender neutral for him, or for them i guess.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Million of times better than this trash

:kayneshrug:
I'd take a million "wedding cake" and Jack jobbing to have this movie erased from history.
I read the full script ( shortened to the most important parts like plot and etc LMAO PLOT IN RED ).

Uta's existence doesn't make sense to me like this movie overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.