Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think Oda would draw another Luffy vs Lucci, and Zoro vs Kaku.

However, G-5 + G-14 + Sword vs CP0 sounds more interesting.

Remember that the CP units act in the shadows with orders of their own that even Marines are not aware.
Yeah, it's like Oda is trying to face SWORD vs CP0 here, somehow.

But SWORD leader is not here... and we do not even know if we will see here CP0 boss.

If there are no both boss vs here, this will be even worse than not fighting the Strawhats.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Where do you see our mutual friend factoring into that
sounds interesting
Two ways Carrot is involved that I see.

Either she's on the Sunny, and sneaks off after Vegapunk takes it away to explore his lab and find the Straw Hats.

Or, the Straw Hats go back to Wano shortly after to meet up with Carrot who'd be on Zou.

Kuma is known for doing what? Not following orders and teleporting people. I could see Seraphim Kuma teleporting the Straw Hats out of Egghead once things go really bad, like the end of Sabaody. I think Vegapunk put the original Kuma's mind into Seraphim Kuma, and that Seraphim Kuma will betray CP0, since CP9/CP0 and Kuma's plotline are all about betrayal and people being used as machines.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
What if Germa try to help Bmps can they beat Aokiji and the rain
But I'm guessing it's just them and yes Germa has no reason to help or do they
If the Blackbeard Pirates attack the Germa, they might side with the Big Mom Pirates in a temporary truce.

Would be hilarious for Judge to get some stonks by beating up some Blackbeard Pirate Officers in this Cover Story. Oda had to be saving Judge for... something.

Status
Not open for further replies.