Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And before Vegapunk has an off/kill switch....

WG: Make us a weapon

VP: Okay here you go. I call them Seraphims

WG: Cool. We're gonna have to kill ya now.

VP: Cool. I made an off switch

Post automatically merged:

I thought he would be her daddy (offensive) but I guess it's a half-win
I thought he was to her what WB was to Marco. Guess actual daddy works as well

So Aokiji and the other dude are gonna infiltrate WCI and take the RP and probably kidnapped Pudding assuming that they do know about Pudding's third eye awakening. If that's the case then Sanji vs Aokiji is set in stone. @Doggo @MonsterZoro @Kyou
Sanji vs Kuzan
Sanji vs Kizaru
Sanji vs Aramaki

Sanji dream to be the most feared guy by marine soon

Black flame soon

Mythical fiery bird soon

Even Zoro fans will become Sanji fans

:stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack::stealthblack:

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Not only will Vegapunk not be under the WG anymore but it seems like they might lose control of the Seraphim as well.

Imagine giving up on the Warlords and replacing them with the Seraphim, only to lose the Seraphim very quickly because you wanted to kill their creator.
WTF THE NEW STRAWHATS IS SERAPHIM KUMA

NIKYU NIKYU NO MI THEORY IS RAEL :crazwhat::crazwhat::crazwhat:

Oda really doesn’t respect the WG. Holy shit
Nobody should, oda has spent decades depicting them as one of the most evil organizations in one piece. Only idiots or those with a broken moral compass like the world government aside from a few characters like sword, fujitora, smoker and tashigi. Everyone who blindly follows the celestial dragons is an antagonist and their fans are morons

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
Not only will Vegapunk not be under the WG anymore but it seems like they might lose control of the Seraphim as well.

Imagine giving up on the Warlords and replacing them with the Seraphim, only to lose the Seraphim very quickly because you wanted to kill their creator.
Caesar is about to meet up with Judge, and flee Whole Cake.

Queen is in Wano being... thin???

Maybe Oda is setting up a MADS reunion?

Status
Not open for further replies.