Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think Aokiji > Ryokugyu but I disagree on the abilities.

Ryokugyu actually has fire counters, and we've seen fire like Ace's melt Kuzan's ice.

Also, a town/mountain level boro breath is also demolishing most of Kuzan's ice.

Like say Kuzan were in an ice giant form equivalent to Ryokugyu. A blast breath is going straight through him as well.
Yamato has an ice shield capable of tanking a CoC thunder bagua, the guy with the ice DF should be able to do something like that, at least I hope so, he needs to be that strong if he wants to be Shiryu's subordinate.

He does have great abilities but he’s got that fire weakness that Aokiji does not have. Fire is a pretty common ability in the OP world.

Not saying Aokiji > Ryokugyu but Aokiji’s fruit is just imo better. Do not forget that Aokiji is one of the only DF users who doesn’t fear falling into the ocean.
Aokiji went 10 days against akainu and completely altered the weather of an island, he was also a fleet admiral candidate. He is definitely above green bull
:kuzanshut:

Aokiji fought Akainu bro. Boro Breath is a pissant attack that Luffy tanked without injury repeatedly. Kinemon cut Bolo Brearh in half, and Raizo countered it for fuck’s sake lol. Ryokugyu is just weak to strong enough fire.
But Kuzan was most likely defending himself from the magma with haki. I highly doubt he was just straight up tanking magma attacks.

I would also conjecture that if Ryo used armament he'd have tanked the blast breath just fine.

I'm saying if Kuzan was in a giant ice form, and he didn't use haki, a blast breath would most likely have the same effect it did on Aramaki.

I feel like people forget just how big Totte Land is.

Unless Brulee teleports them. None of the main players are even remotely capable of catching up to Aokiji. Whole Cake is 3 days away from Cacao Island

Do people who want female Vegapunk body to be the next nakama desire to make Franky completely obsolete? Because that's what would happen

Aokiji went 10 days against akainu and completely altered the weather of an island, he was also a fleet admiral candidate. He is definitely above green bull
:kuzanshut:
l agree that Kuzan is > Aramaki but I think the difference is due most likely to haki or other combat abilities like Kuzan probably knowing rokushiki @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung

I still think he used soru when he jumped up to freeze the tsunami at Marineford.

Straw hats will save Vegapunk and he will become an ally. Looks like another very predictable and boring arc ahead. Oda wants to make world govt as bad as possible so there is no nuance in story telling.
The WG or the people who rule it as bad as possible .
You can say the marines not black and white but the CD are whole other matter .
You really can get more evil than them lol.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I'm saying if Kuzan was in a giant ice form, and he didn't use haki, a blast breath would most likely have the same effect it did on Aramaki.
Well, a boro breath really did nothing to Ryokugyu so..whatever lol. I doubt Kuzan and Sakazuki were both spamming Haki for 10 days straight…even for Admirals, that would be godly. Luffy and Katakuri’s Haki started to fail after 11 hours only, lol.

Unless Admirals truly are that ridiculous. Ryokugyu does have a black blade so who knows.

Now it makes since it was kuzan that appeared in the other town when the only showed the feet and we thought it was germa it makes since because now I'm think back and remember kuzan shoes in punk hazard so BB pirates came for a rubbing ,kata vs kuzan incoming

Which makes zero sense. He can literally continously make things as strong as yonko for them .

The world government is just dumb lol
Which is also a threat.

If the WG can't fully control Vegapunk then is not worth the risk.
WG is based around control remember.

How do I assure myself no one can get these level of technology ? Killing the man that create it.

Well, a boro breath really did nothing to Ryokugyu so..whatever lol. I doubt Kuzan and Sakazuki were both spamming Haki for 10 days straight…even for Admirals, that would be godly. Luffy and Katakuri’s Haki started to fail after 11 hours only, lol.
You underestimate the admirals. I also think that Kuzan and Sakazuki are COC users while the others are not but that's my headcanon.

I would personally take the forest fruit over the ice fruit if you gave me the choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.