Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
A bit shocked Bonney is Kuma's daughter. I thought their relationship would be that Kuma was her savior and she felt indebted to him. This is because of Kuma's resemblance to Ninomiya Sontoku.

He helped prevent famine in the past, and I figured Kuma, as a Revolutionary, helped save a country from starvation, that being Bonney's hometown, as she's depicted poor as a child and surrounded by food she likely never experienced until now.

Either way, I imagine Kuma still helped her from getting hungry as a child and to never take it for granted. That'd be a pretty powerful way to explain her voracious appetite.

By the way, this pretty much confirms that the reason Kuma cooperated with the WG, is because they were holding Bonney (who now know is his daughter) hostage.

But that still doesn't explain why Akainu said his heart sunk when he heard she escaped.
Not really? Bonny was free pre time skip. And we know Kuma was undergoing experiments by Vegapunk in that time. So unless Bonny was captured and released before we saw her at Sabaody, it's not possible. Kuma might have agreed to cooperate because maybe the WG threatened to nuke Shorbet kingdom.

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
A bit shocked Bonney is Kuma's daughter. I thought their relationship would be that Kuma was her savior and she felt indebted to him. This is because of Kuma's resemblance to Ninomiya Sontoku.

He helped prevent famine in the past, and I figured Kuma, as a Revolutionary, helped save a country from starvation, that being Bonney's hometown, as she's depicted poor as a child and surrounded by food she likely never experienced until now.

Either way, I imagine Kuma still helped her from getting hungry as a child and to never take it for granted. That'd be a pretty powerful way to explain her voracious appetite.
They might not be related by blood, it would fit your thoughts pretty well too

Kuzan or Shiryu wears heels? :suresure:
Kuzan actually, that’s how his boots look post time skip
Post automatically merged:

From this

To this

Now he's gonna be Aokiji's hypetool.

What went wrong Kata bros.
:josad::josad:
I thought he only loses to Luffy and emperors of the sea.
As much as I’d like to see the tears when Katakuri gets folded like a lawn chair, it’s more likely that Cracker is the jobber

Now that cp0 is heading towards egg head, sword might be the one to intercept them, which would mean that sword is lead by akainu and their purpose would be to act as a cp0 counter part:pepecafe:

Vegapunk is most likely a morally Grey character. He will do what he does in the name of science, but won't be driven by any type of maliciousness, even if it is questionable.
This most likely the case .

I might get crucified for this but I think Aramaki has the best fruit out of the admirals lol
Truth is his DF can be crazy in all sort of ways comapre to everyone else but that would be up to Oda.
That not even counting Oda can make up what ever type of plants and trees he wants lol.

C

Cruxroux

Now that cp0 is heading towards egg head, sword might be the one to intercept them, which would mean that sword is lead by akainu and their purpose would be to act as a cp0 counter part:pepecafe:
Cp0 is fodder at this point.
and against kuma seraphim. monster trio demolish it in a single go.
I don't know where the threat is in the new arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.