Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

:risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus:

This manga should get fucking cancelled.

Luffy is getting fucked early on in the arc and he will adventure around the lab and only act tough by the end of the arc.

Ain't no way Japs are this stupid to still hype this shit.

6 Paths of Pain.
I said that Luffy would get fodderized by the first random Elbaf Giant.

People called me a clown.

Thankfully the author of this manga is also a clown.

OP fans when they see luffy get knocked back (they assumed that being a yonko makes them invincible towards anything or anyone unless its a fleet admiral other yonko or at worse an admiral and right after this panel luffy is completely fine)
Oda made a big mistake by making Luffy a yonkou, now the forumers want goofy to act like whitebeard or shanks:endthis:

What lol

Do you know how many swordsman there are? Why wouldn’t wanting to be the strongest be many people‘s dream? Just because it isn’t shown doesn’t mean it isn’t likely, silly.

All Blue has literally only been talked about several times, and that was during flashbacks I believe. You can’t really get stronger just by wishing though.

It doesn’t seem as motivational as having a dream that actually requires you to get stronger physically. Defeating Mihawk who currently holds that title would be a huge feat.
Well in order to survive long enough to make it to the all blue, you’d need to be pretty strong by default.

same thing with being the pirate king. You can’t become the pirate king without a grand degree of strength considering you have to deal with both the yonko and navy+sail through the dangerously grandline and new world seas

Basically what I’m saying here is that just because the all blue title+pirate king title aren’t inherently pure strength based, doesn’t mean they fall far below the WSS title

I agree that we don’t really see enought swordsmen gunning for the title but if it was do legit then I’d like to see someone actually walk up and challenge zoro

This manga should get fucking cancelled.

Luffy is getting fucked early on in the arc and he will adventure around the lab and only act tough by the end of the arc.

Ain't no way Japs are this stupid to still hype this shit.

6 Paths of Pain.
Meanwhile Zoro is in the middle of the sea surrounded by giant mechas protecting the crew and making decisions, remember when Oda used to hype Zoro just to hype Luffy being his Captain? :saden:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
OP fans when they see luffy get knocked back (they assumed that being a yonko makes them invincible towards anything or anyone unless its a fleet admiral other yonko or at worse an admiral and right after this panel luffy is completely fine)
Spare me from wanting Luffy to act like a fucking Yonko he is supposed to be.

There‘s no way you’re overreacting over a gag that will be forgotten in a few chapters

Why are you here? :snoopy:
Gag won't be forgotten. Luffy will be like that for the rest of the arc until they fight someone for real.

That's hella fucked up.

Oh shit the Japanese chapter is already out?
What did I miss, I slept until 2 pm
The SHs on the Sunny react to Vegaprank and talk to her a bit.

Luffy, Chopper, Jinbei and Bonney explore the island and encounter robots, then they eat food and stuff

CP0 is shown discussing their plan to eliminate Vegapunk or whatever

Good chapter, but people are finding ways to complain about it as usual. :luffylaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.