Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

:risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus:

This manga should get fucking cancelled.

Luffy is getting fucked early on in the arc and he will adventure around the lab and only act tough by the end of the arc.

Ain't no way Japs are this stupid to still hype this shit.

:risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus:

6 Paths of Pain.
simple answer : powercreep will goes crazy. And you once said one piece fans will have to say sorry nautro fans for mocking the nautro powercreep

Oda keep killing yonko hype since luffy is yonko.
‘If people say gag excuse - well yonko are gag now

Perhaps the problem is with his fan base? I don’t mean to toot my own horn but Luffy fans seem pretty cool for the most part.

People need to stop idolizing a character and just enjoy them for their literal character and skills. I suppose I’m asking too much though. :zosleepy:
look I dont mind but I find this shit so repetitive, if some folder gona fold loofy, use a valid gag or a good reason....this shit was pointless and not funny:kayneshrug:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't want op to turn into generic badass shonen that gets cancelled in 2 years, you can beg for that yourself
Never said I want generic badass shonen.

"A bit more seriousness" won't hurt anyone.

Unless you prefer clown piece 24/7 and Oda turning Luffy's opponents into gags and Looney Tunes representatives.

Egghead sitting right next to Wano & Tottoland but yonko don’t want funny business with Vegapunk.
On the other hand WG sends Lucci and Kaku to assassinate the man.
:araboss:

Status
Not open for further replies.