Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda went from Zoro to Nico Robin completely missing out Sanji

:milaugh:

Does this mean Sanji is now number 5?
To be fair to cook..since I do bad for his fans at this point look at my Boi @tano12 crying and raging for hours.

Nico Robin being from O'Hara definitely plays a factor here as her knowledge can be of use to biggest scientist from WG.

But Zoro..I mean he's just a bigger deal than sanji, despite Sanji being judges son lmao.

Exactly it's literally Oda reiterating what he has been saying since post Wano, Zoro is #2 in calling shots and protection.
Zoro can be #1 too.
He literally shut luffy down last chapter.

At this point it makes sense why Oda never gave Zoro Vice Captain title because he wants Zoro to be even more special than Vice captains.

He's like second captain/shadow captain of the crew.

Two times in the manga Zoro has canceled Luffys order. Two times.

I honestly don't really get why they try to take out Vegapunk - he created the Seraphims for them and now they want to take him out? He could create even more of them, make them better or just invent something more incredible that gives the WG a huge advantage.

To be fair to cook..since I do bad for his fans at this point look at my Boi @tano12 crying and raging for hours.

Nico Robin being from O'Hara definitely plays a factor here as her knowledge can be of use to biggest scientist from WG.

But Zoro..I mean he's just a bigger deal than sanji, despite Sanji being judges son lmao.
If you walk on two legs and have a pair of balls down there, fear sanji. Zoro can be scary too but let's be real. Sniping is his weakness. If you start winning, he'll use a talk no justu to make you use swords against so he can die a swordman.,.

Status
Not open for further replies.