Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blueno is a part of cpo
Post automatically merged:

Zorotards are starving bro they're celebrating because they heard some words from vegapunk's copy :gokulaugh:
Man stop and take this YouTube cringe somewhere else

Acting like Sanji is same caliber of character and fighter and pirate as Zoro.

He's literally a fucking pedophile beta ass pussy who is Fishman Island Hody level without the technology of people that he hates and his time skip training was losing his man hood.

Blueno is in CP0 because of his portal ability
Kaku and Lucci due to their strength

Jabra is a fucking irrelevant ass fodder who no one gives a flying fuck about.

Same goes for sanji..only online weebos can like such a disgusting shit tier character.

Btw, is there any chance that Jabra will be revealed as the Director General of the CP0?

Lucci is 警視総監 (Superintendent General) and above that is 警察庁長官 (Commissioner of the National Police Agency).

長官 = Director-General. Blueno got accepted back into the Cipher Pol even though he was traveling with Jabra and the gang during the timeskip so I would think that Jabra and the rest would also get accepted back in a different unit/agency.

If Jabra returns as the Director General/Ultimate Leader of the Cipher Pol then this would mean that Jabra ranked higher than Lucci and a good way to debut him again as Sanji's opponent.

I thought I already told you why I don't find them impressive. Unless you will tell me what it takes to make them and how much power they give.

Aramaki having black blade is just funny to me because it will mind break your every argument and you will either have to:
  • stop wanking black blade users
  • start wanking Aramaki and admirals
Stop lying to yourself
You desperately want Brocolli to have Black Blade because that's the only relevant thing about it because the guy with 3.6 billion bounty who makes Akainu look like a scrub has it.

You know that when roughly 4 billion bounty threat attacks Marines they gather every single marine and their ally right??

It is marines who themselves have decided if they wanna take down Mihawk alone..like seriously take him down they would need the entire Navy.

Luffy calls Smoker Smokey because he chooses to; it's a wilful nickname if affection, not one of non-remembrance or circumstance.
Anyways what's this supposed to mean? Everyone knows Koby and Luffy are close, it means absolutely nothing to whatever dynamic exists between Luffy and Smoker.
It does actually since that close dynamic is something rodger and garp also had since garp stated that he actually liked rodger. Added with the fact that rodger trusted garp enough to watch over his own child. Something luffy would trust coby over smoker to do.

And now we have luffy remembering key characters because of his connection with koby signifying and reaffirming the importance of coby this arc.

Smoker can’t even handle franky at this point
Preach

Btw, is there any chance that Jabra will be revealed as the Director General of the CP0?

Lucci is 警視総監 (Superintendent General) and above that is 警察庁長官 (Commissioner of the National Police Agency).

長官 = Director-General. Blueno got accepted back into the Cipher Pol even though he was traveling with Jabra and the gang during the timeskip so I would think that Jabra and the rest would also get accepted back in a different unit/agency.

If Jabra returns as the Director General/Ultimate Leader of the Cipher Pol then this would mean that Jabra ranked higher than Lucci and a good way to debut him again as Sanji's opponent.

Umm wasn't the masked guy that fought drake above Lucci in rank??

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu

What a pile of bullshit

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It is a negative buzz word they are using to criticize something that has barely started.
I mean when I think of Gary Stu character I imagine person with immense talent and he basically automatically learns something, be perfect at everything he does or some shit like that to make it short.

Vegapunk is a genius. Is this term for genius characters too?

Status
Not open for further replies.