Who's traveling with Kuzan in Tottoland?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You still mad over no zkk and zoro 0 plotline in wano because sanji is gonna get it ? U can cope how much u want he is connected to mads.
Zoro has 20 different plotlines and all of them are relevant to the story, part of them will lead to the revos, his teacher is a revo after all.
Lanji the n°5 aka Judge's son the idiotic decoy fought his uncle Queen and all they talked about was Zoro's fight, you want more of that? :hohoho:

Imagine using twitter :suresure::whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

Zoro has 20 different plotlines and all of them are relevant to the story, part of them will lead to the revos, his teacher is a revo after all.
Lanji the n°5 aka Judge's son the idiotic decoy fought his uncle Queen and all they talked about was Zoro's fight, you want more of that? :hohoho:
Im no schizo like u reading 2 piece so no thank you, i get this place is ur support therapy group for zkk survivers but dont try to delude other users like you man

You’re trying to bait me, I see
Won’t work considering with one kick, Sanji sent Queen spinning and accidentally 1 shotting that guy in your avatar casually
Bro deadass thinks I actually think Perospero is some type of powerscaling god or something
Anyway talk to me when Sanji can beat King without his daddy's raid suit protecting him from getting split in half. I never hated Sanji but his fans can't even admit when he uses dirty tactics and it's so sad to see :josad:

Imagine using twitter :suresure::whitepress:
Post automatically merged:

Im no schizo like u reading 2 piece so no thank you, i get this place is ur support therapy group for zkk survivers but dont try to delude other users like you man
You're not a schizo and yet you think that the all blue cuck (hasn't mentioned it since FI) and his Fraud suits are relevant to anything? Good one. :kobeha:

Bro deadass thinks I actually think Perospero is some type of powerscaling god or something
Anyway talk to me when Sanji can beat King without his daddy's raid suit protecting him from getting split in half. I never hated Sanji but his fans can't even admit when he uses dirty tactics and it's so sad to see :josad:
I don’t care what a zorofan thinks
You talk to me when King can actually damage Sanji or produce hotter flame than him

Zoro is no where near Sanji’s lrvel. No amount of dick riding will save you here lol

I don’t care what a zorofan thinks
You talk to me when King can actually damage Sanji or produce hotter flame than him

Zoro is no where near Sanji’s lrvel. No amount of dick riding will save you here lol
" when King can actually damage Sanji "
" You punched a guy who was wearing metal armor and it didn't crack thus you can never damage them "
and I'm not a Zoro fan, I know Zoro isn't a perfect character either, honestly Sanji and Zoro fans are both exhausting but for what it's worth I do feel like Zoro is superior, atleast he can actually take King's hits and get past his armor.

You're not a schizo and yet you think that the all blue cuck (hasn't mentioned it since FI) and his Fraud suits are relevant to anything? Good one. :kobeha:
Im not the one who believed in zoro is the jesus of wano and gonna kill kaido, tell me whos the bigger schizo, because i think someone who makes a basic assumptions on mads and vegapuno is way less deluded then mihawk top 3, zkk and zoro eqeul to luffy :sanjismug:
This is the only place someone supoorts you other then ur parents but they are probably ur alts as well :cheers:

I am pretty sure they are not BB pirates, even without BM her crew has a lot of firepower. Just two commanders even if it is Aokiji won't be enough.
Admirals can handle most commanders with ease tbf. They handled Vista and Marco relatively easily, after all. Only ones I'd say they'd struggle with is Zoro and maybe King. Out of the ones that don't have feats but are implied to be strong, I would bet a couple of Shanks' members could contest Admirals ( NOT BEAT THEM, I don't know if they could ever BEAT them, just CONTEST them ) and Shiryu might be able to too, if he has haki.

You're on Worstgen, and you're acting like you're much better? Swap LGBT people and pedophiles for angry, retarded kids who will ride a fictional character's dick like a highway, and you've got Worstgen.
Twitter got both so that's already worse, besides people who post here twitter stuff are actually active on twitter, im not 24/7 here like some certain degans with no life that farm likes in this forum to make themselves feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.