Cyberpunk anime is so sad I just don’t want it in my life anymore I literally think I should be able to beat it lol I think it’s a weird story portrayal but it’s funny how it feels like it’s like that it’s like a joke like I literally just like the fact that it’s like that it’s funny too because it’s like the devil and I literally like that it’s like that he’s like the devil fruit is literally like the devil and he’s literally never been a fan

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Fuck yeah. Senpai likes me better. Take that seatonnes. My life has peaked. Nothing will top this sadly :josad:
my whole goal in life is to make people hate me
Post automatically merged:

Cyberpunk anime is so sad I just don’t want it in my life anymore I literally think I should be able to beat it lol I think it’s a weird story portrayal but it’s funny how it feels like it’s like that it’s like a joke like I literally just like the fact that it’s like that it’s funny too because it’s like the devil and I literally like that it’s like that he’s like the devil fruit is literally like the devil and he’s literally never been a fan
OMG YOU LIKE CP

vile human being