EDIT: Unless your name is Katakuri. Please Oda, don’t kill off one of the only good post TS characters you created..lol
I think we will see two cover story parts of Katakuri clashing with Kuzan; the first one is about both using their techniques and the second one is about Kuzan freezing Katakuri. Or it is just one panel with Kata already being frozen. Personally I wouldn't like that. Two panels of the fight are enough to prove that Kata held his own for some time until he was destroyed.

Either way, I hope we see a panel of Kuzan just chilling there while we see Katakuri and multiple islands being frozen on the background. That would be nice.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
This is what I’m saying @Gol D. Roger , that Ignore Jutsu of your has prevented your eyes from seeing many horrible things lol. Visiting Admiral discussion threads over the past few months has me like
They've been saying that from the very beginning. I don't believe the sea stone stuff but I do think at least King would've fared better than Jozu from MF if he's in better shape. It doesn't make much of a difference in the grand scheme of things. Ari destroys him all the same. It's just a matter of how many minutes King can last.