[FNZ] Role Madness Round 07: Attack On Titan

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NeutralWatcher

I had way more posts than you yesterday.

They are the most sus. Why would I not want them gone?
1. On first day you sus Tac who is supposed to be a townie.
2. You didn't stop Lanji from voting TAC on day 1
3. You are very defensive now. Why didn't you wait for Don Daslayer answer from my question why he didn't he sus you instead you are quoting me who asked Don Daslayer.

You are barely active in this game.

You are simply fulfilling min post requirement and laying low key Since day one.

In close game set up that's scummy game play.

If it wouldn't for cinera vs Final then I would be voting you out because you are literally doing nothing to help townie
I will just ignore Reborn for sanity's sake and give Town one advice:

When I will flip, you will notice that I didn't lie about the fact I could target myself, so Cinera was lying about him getting confirmation from Kiwi and Flower about his protective role. Meaning they never told him self protecting was impossible in the game.

Basically it was indeed possible for me to protect myself. So he deceived you.

You will read that when I flip.

So Kiwi and Flower didn't confirm him shit.
Cinera is certainly scum.

Queen, Vonal and SHISHIO the other anti towns I have for their poor playstyles.
vonal posted just enough day 1 without saying much of anything
Queen, Vonal and Cinera were all sussed at the end of yesterday.

Interesting then that when we pick up from there that Neutral finds it suspicious.

Despite FB flipping indie, what he said is true. Cinera was lying about the fact that you can't self-protect. The mods wouldn't say that you can't if FB could do it.

1. On first day you sus Tac who is supposed to be a townie.
2. You didn't stop Lanji from voting TAC on day 1
3. You are very defensive now. Why didn't you wait for Don Daslayer answer from my question why he didn't he sus you instead you are quoting me who asked Don Daslayer.
1. So what? Just because he turned out to be a townie, doesn't mean he wasn't sus.
2. I believed TAC was scum so why would I try to stop him? Reborn tried and failed. Why didn't you stop him?
3. I quoted you because you are lying. I was more active than you. By far. So by your logic you are more sus than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.