Koby isn't even the strongest Luffy fanboy lmaooo
Barto is still alive

:pepecafe:
Still waiting for an answer for why law and Luffy were about to get transformed into toys:endthis:
Post automatically merged:

just wait Warine Alt of …….:myman:
it was only a detail ,but we will see it‘s conformation soon :endthis:
He is simply not that guy, get over it:endthis:

Cool yet the same boa even more powerful had her fruit ability negged by the same coby even though her slave arrows turn you into stone regardless of if you gay or asexual etc since it also turns objects which bear no feelings into stone.

Thanks for that bro.

Oh and none Iof those people boad defeated pretimeskip are relevant or high or top tier lol
Name. One. Person. Koby. Defeated.

Or go be strict with your kids or whatever :pepecafe:

Not the bastard who slept with a child in the same bed…..

Not the bastard who said he’d lead the samurai only to have no real story significance

Not the bastard that wanted to visit Ryuma’s grave only for it to be offscreened

Not the bastard cuck who couldn’t bare to hurt naked men he was put in a trans by

Not the bastard who took an interest in O-kiku but his fabs swear he’s straight 😂😂😂

Not the bastard who got NEGGED by a NERFED PLEASURE WHO USED NO NAMED ATTACKS BRUH NO FUCKING NANED ATTACKS OR COA ARE U FUCKING KIDDING ME??? LMFAOOOO
PATHETIC

Not the bastard who went all out and only left a papercut oda forgets to draw 90% of the time

Not the bastard cuck who couldn’t even knock kaido down with his most potent attack yet Luffy did it with 2 hits
did zoro fuck your mom or something? the obsession is disgusting :whitepress:

According to the 🐵 that almost soloed Lanji and he's using bounties, Lanji has a higher bounty than Zoro but everyone knows he's nowhere near a supernova, he's confirmed weaker than Blacktooth in the anime. :kobeha:
Literally ko’d blacktooth a episode and chapter later in both the anime and manga respectively

Meanwhile zoro almost died to bat-man, hawkins’ nails, a slash from apoo and a no named, non coa butter knife stab wound from a nerfed oleasure 😂😂

you’re just mad Zoro’s not the top 3 SN! Beatle gofter almost sent this cuck to the grave

I must say I enjoy this.

Not a single person can explain why boas slave arrows didn't work on coby even though her arrows don't need your emotion to turn you into stone hence why pretimeskip it turned cannon balls into stone.

Which means even if coby was gay, asexual etc her slave arrows would still work. Yet her ability refused to work on coby.

As stated by law "strong haki nullifies all devil fruit ability"

I must say I enjoy this.

Not a single person can explain why boas slave arrows didn't work on coby even though her arrows don't need your emotion to turn you into stone hence why pretimeskip it turned cannon balls into stone.

Which means even if coby was gay, asexual etc her slave arrows would still work. Yet her ability refused to work on coby.

As stated by law "strong haki nullifies all devil fruit ability"
Is there a panel of him being hit with one of her arrows?