Hee arrows don't cause physical damage though. To add she was even able to get other bb members that weren't even in the area with her ability. So koby just happend to dodge ever single one of her arrows? I like coby alot but even I would have to call bs on that level of speed feat
Post automatically merged:

It's not. It was specifically stated that her slave arrows work differently. Hence the name SLAVE arrows
You could start by calling bs on his strength feats.

Which literally don't exist.

So you’re gonna ignore what this clown said ab Sanji being something he isn’t?

I’ll be nice enough to just say….if you’re a zorofan please just vacate the premises

i deal with too much bias daily, you’re not helping
No. I don’t agree with making a character out to be something they aren’t, but to make an assumption like you did with Zoro isn’t fair either. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

I don’t care if you’re a Zoro or Sanji fan or anything of the sort. I will speak my mind no matter what.

Literally ko’d blacktooth a episode and chapter later in both the anime and manga respectively

Meanwhile zoro almost died to bat-man, hawkins’ nails, a slash from apoo and a no named, non coa butter knife stab wound from a nerfed oleasure 😂😂

you’re just mad Zoro’s not the top 3 SN! Beatle gofter almost sent this cuck to the grave

As if anyone needed more proof that Lanji is a gag character that can only cheapshot, nice helicopter sound effects. :saden:

Then I can't call bs on it since we have seen it fully displayed lol.

Unless you want me to also call bs on xebecs strengh feat since as of right now that also doesn't exist
But all those people who you are calling into question have something in spades that Koby doesn't have an ounce off - hype from other characters

Xebec was called Roger's greatest foe, Garp and Roger had to team up to beat him, he was captain to beasts like Kaido, BM, and Whitebeard

Koby's biggest feat is saving citizens. How? What did he do? If he beat anyone we would have been told. But he didn't.

Go on, bring up another name while not giving any examples of Koby hype.

I didnt want to do this but you are just stating lies now
:kayneshrug::seriously:
Bullshit

• Slave Arrow (虜の矢スレイブ・アロー, Sureibu Arō?): Hancock breathes in deeply and kisses out a heart; similar to her Pistol Kiss, but much bigger. She then pulls the heart back with a hand and, with a pop like that of a bubble, hundreds of arrows (all of them tipped and fletched with a stylized heart design) are fired and barrage her opponent(s) before petrifying them; the sheer number of arrows unleashed makes this move particularly difficult to evade. This technique not only petrifies anyone and anything that it hits, but somehow manages to freeze them in place, regardless of whether or not they have emotions for her, to the extent that she even stopped cannonballs in their tracks. The pun in this technique is that, although the kanji used here (虜) may mean "imprisonment", it can also mean "captive", as in someone being captivated by love.[3]

Bullshit

• Slave Arrow (虜の矢スレイブ・アロー, Sureibu Arō?): Hancock breathes in deeply and kisses out a heart; similar to her Pistol Kiss, but much bigger. She then pulls the heart back with a hand and, with a pop like that of a bubble, hundreds of arrows (all of them tipped and fletched with a stylized heart design) are fired and barrage her opponent(s) before petrifying them; the sheer number of arrows unleashed makes this move particularly difficult to evade. This technique not only petrifies anyone and anything that it hits, but somehow manages to freeze them in place, regardless of whether or not they have emotions for her, to the extent that she even stopped cannonballs in their tracks. The pun in this technique is that, although the kanji used here (虜) may mean "imprisonment", it can also mean "captive", as in someone being captivated by love.[3]
It's a manga panel wdym bs?:endthis:

No. I don’t agree with making a character out to be something they aren’t, but to make an assumption like you did with Zoro isn’t fair either. Two wrongs don’t make a right.

I don’t care if you’re a Zoro or Sanji fan or anything of the sort. I will speak my mind no matter what.
You are indeed correct
I should know better not to stoop to others level just to incriminate a character I can’t stand due to their fanbase

2 wrongs really don’t make a right and that was pitiful of me to do. Thanks for speaking your mind

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Bullshit

• Slave Arrow (虜の矢スレイブ・アロー, Sureibu Arō?): Hancock breathes in deeply and kisses out a heart; similar to her Pistol Kiss, but much bigger. She then pulls the heart back with a hand and, with a pop like that of a bubble, hundreds of arrows (all of them tipped and fletched with a stylized heart design) are fired and barrage her opponent(s) before petrifying them; the sheer number of arrows unleashed makes this move particularly difficult to evade. This technique not only petrifies anyone and anything that it hits, but somehow manages to freeze them in place, regardless of whether or not they habe emotions for her, to the extent that she even stopped cannonballs in their tracks. The pun in this technique is that, although the kanji used here (虜) may mean "imprisonment", it can also mean "captive", as in someone being captivated by love.[3]
CITING A NON CANON WIKI WITH FAN MADE DEFINITIONS
:suresure:
so desperate

But all those people who you are calling into question have something in spades that Koby doesn't have an ounce off - hype from other characters

Xebec was called Roger's greatest foe, Garp and Roger had to team up to beat him, he was captain to beasts like Kaido, BM, and Whitebeard

Koby's biggest feat is saving citizens. How? What did he do? If he beat anyone we would have been told. But he didn't.

Go on, bring up another name while not giving any examples of Koby hype.
Again if we are going by hype as you claim

The main characters zoro and luffy stated that coby not only will be a top tier but that luffy himself made a powerful enemy in the future. That's a narrative and portrayal being pushed by the main character of this series