Blackbeard and Law teaming up would make sense if Blackbeard revealed to Law that he's interested in the ancient history of the D Too
My thoughts, maybe Blackbeard is from an island/tribe which was killed by Imu (like the island got erased 2 chaps ago) and he is looking for the history cause of that. He knows more then most of the people (maybe the reason for the Genozid) and so he is able to reveal a lot and wants to go against Imu.

My thoughts, maybe Blackbeard is from an island/tribe which was killed by Imu (like the island got erased 2 chaps ago) and he is looking for the history cause of that. He knows more then most of the people (maybe the reason for the Genozid) and so he is able to reveal a lot and wants to go against Imu.
Blackbeard a survivor from Ohara maybe?

I mean Oda needs to introduce more Ohara survivors.

Like how does it makes sense that every single Oharan with Ohara knowledge was present in Ohara at the time of extinction.
When people escaped close border country like Wano..does it really make sense that no one relocated to different countries from Ohara?

Marines isn't tracking all of them.

I mean Oda needs to introduce more Ohara survivors.

Like how does it makes sense that every single Oharan with Ohara knowledge was present in Ohara at the time of extinction.
When people escaped close border country like Wano..does it really make sense that no one relocated to different countries from Ohara?

Marines isn't tracking all of them.
the man marked by flames could be one too.