Status
Not open for further replies.
Mark my words:

Law vs Blackbeard
And
Kid vs Shanks

We know there are 3 routes from wano in direction Laugh Tale and shanks must have taken one:
1. Laws route -> Blackbeard on the way. Blackbeard obviously haven’t met Shanks here.

2. Luffys Route -> Vegapunk on the way. Very unlikely shanks was here, since not the slightest hint.

3. Kids route -> ? I guess Kid and Shanks going the same way.
Watch somebody getting in the way, though. It‘s gonna be an interrupted battle for both Kid and Law because I highly doubt either is getting defeated atp and ofc neither will BB and Shanks yet.

He’s a cash cow. It’s hard selling zoro bland ass to non legion members, an sanji well sanji
:steef:
Cash Cow??
My Guy last I check Low didn't even get half as many votes as Zoro did.

I mean in one arc with 10000 nerds Low won by 100 votes in an arc where Low was dick ridden, given back story, came from Punk Hazard.

And then pecking Order was back
My boy on his 7th place with his "LOW << MARCO" swag

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
Emo Jebroni couldn't even maintain his place in an arc where Zoro is no where to be found.
Sanji was pathetic too..his own arc but got like nearly half the votes as Zoro
@Chrono

Idk how Low is a game changer..he just pushed Meme down the hole..something Nico Robin could have done.

I am being honest bro..I would literally gave zero fucks about Zoro if he was portrayed half as pathetic as Low.:funky:
Warlord, caused multiple calamities in the New Warlord … any of this ringing a bell?

Imagine law was spineless an beg mihawk for Haki help. my god
:milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.