Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no growth there, they beat overweight woman who spammed moves even Killer tanked.

She didn't use advCoC too.

If they pop up into any Admiral they are getting washed.
they beat an yonko which was feared by the world and clashed with yonko without any kind of winner. She is presented as equal to Kaido, no matter what straws you try to pull to downgrade her

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I know Law did get No.2 one time around Dressrosa, but that was a Japan only poll.
Recency bias. Even Barto was pretty high in the poll back then. He's got more votes than Shanks, Doffy, Mihawk, Kuzan, etc. Some of the SHs were beneath him too.

Law deserves complete credit for getting pretty close to Luffy though.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
they beat an yonko which was feared by the world and clashed with yonko without any kind of winner. She is presented as equal to Kaido, no matter what straws you try to pull to downgrade her
She is not equal to Kaido, friendly sparring match is not a way to gauge one's power level.

Kaido didn't even include her in his Mt Rushmore of people whom he respected.

Stop twerking to Big Mom, she was bodied by anyone and trolled by everyone.

My Guy last I check Low didn't even get half as many votes as Zoro did.
Now go to the official Shueisha or Toei online shop and check which merch sells with a speed of lighting and gone on a day of release and which keep collecting dust. Or check the resellers sites like Mercari and look whose merch resells two times more expensive. Popularity polls don't mean shit when it comes to cash. :suresure: Law simply sells better, popularity polls are different thing and don't represent all the fans as ones who are actually old enough/willing to spend/able to spend a lot of money on the character's goods.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.