Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Nobody made her bleed before, while for Kaido even scabbards where enough.

She is a damn yonko and one of the most feared pirates for decades. And you try to troll her because you dislike kid and/or law.
No one cares she's a yonko after how her portrayal was presented to everyone. Fodders trolled her and she didn't use her strongest abilities vs Kidd and Law.

They literally pushed her around until they set her up to fall down with the bombs.

Here's all that's really been "spoiled"

@EtenBoby randomly said I should be happy

The bois and myself started pogging out and giving crazy admiral ideas (you know the usual stuff like Kizaru showing up at Egghead, Fujitora chasing Blackbeard away, etc).

Then Eten told us to calm the fuck down and not get overhyped.

@EtenBoby then said @MarineHQ would get a new/better avy soon.
His current avy is frozen Cracker.

What can we actually infer from this.
Kuzan or something Kuzan related is probably on the cover story.
(this is pretty likely as it continues the story from last week)

I hope that Katakuri gets negged (frozen Katakuri avy is an upgrade from frozen Cracker avy) but there isn't really enough evidence for this to be confirmed at all.

G

Gorosei Informer

They are so cute together :amazing:

This is factual haha, they do make a really good goth-like couple in a way even. Robin makes me think a little of Morticia Addams too lol.

When they went down to underneath Wano together and thus like in your sig, that was really nice. Also their conversations together at Wano in general. Ironic she was the one suspcious of Law and expect him to betray them at Punk Hazard but its completely understandable why too and even "realistic" to expect it too.

No one cares she's a yonko after how her portrayal was presented to everyone. Fodders trolled her and she didn't use her strongest abilities vs Kidd and Law.

They literally pushed her around until they set her up to fall down with the bombs.
She pulled bigger Mum, which she never pulled before and was her upgrade similar to Kaidos hybrid form. The attacks she are would literally one shot every non yonko.
no one cares if she hast used your final kind of attacks on screen since everyone knows she is easily capable of using it and there is no reason she didn’t.

Here's all that's really been "spoiled"

@EtenBoby randomly said I should be happy

The bois and myself started pogging out and giving crazy admiral ideas (you know the usual stuff like Kizaru showing up at Egghead, Fujitora chasing Blackbeard away, etc).

Then Eten told us to calm the fuck down and not get overhyped.

@EtenBoby then said @MarineHQ would get a new/better avy soon.
His current avy is frozen Cracker.

What can we actually infer from this.
Kuzan or something Kuzan related is probably on the cover story.
(this is pretty likely)

I hope that Katakuri gets negged (frozen Katakuri is an upgrade from frozen Cracker) but there isn't really enough evidence for this to be confirmed at all.
Chapter is gonna be completely egghead based lol. :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.