Status
Not open for further replies.
She didn't use her strongest attacks to defend herself and got pushed around literally until they found out a way with the bombs.

They didn't beat her into a pulp and leave her defeated.

Enough said.
They were the only ones in the whole one piece shown being able to make her bleed and get in panic, even aknowledge her own defeat.

Enough said.

Did you know that when Shiryu kills the impel down jailers, he says “Gomez” which is an archaic way of apologizing to a samurai after honorably beheading them — typically done after they dishonored themselves.
Something anime only for now but could be made canon
The reason why Shiryu said “sorry for cutting you” and with other translations “I had the right to cut you”, and why his sword glowed red is because his sword is so cursed that it decides whom to cut, he literally cannot help it. That’s why with the jailers it glowed red, whereas with Blackbeard blue. A cursed sword that enacts your true desire, hope this is true.

Here's all that's really been "spoiled"

@EtenBoby randomly said I should be happy

The bois and myself started pogging out and giving crazy admiral ideas (you know the usual stuff like Kizaru showing up at Egghead, Fujitora chasing Blackbeard away, etc).

Then Eten told us to calm the fuck down and not get overhyped.

@EtenBoby then said @MarineHQ would get a new/better avy soon.
His current avy is frozen Cracker.

What can we actually infer from this.
Kuzan or something Kuzan related is probably on the cover story.
(this is pretty likely as it continues the story from last week)

I hope that Katakuri gets negged (frozen Katakuri avy is an upgrade from frozen Cracker avy) but there isn't really enough evidence for this to be confirmed at all.
Since eten just liked this I think I big brained my way to what happens

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The reason why Shiryu said “sorry for cutting you” and with other translations “I had the right to cut you”, and why his sword glowed red is because his sword is so cursed that it decides whom to cut, he literally cannot help it. That’s why with the jailers it glowed red, whereas with Blackbeard blue. A cursed sword that enacts your true desire, hope this is true.
OH SHIT that’s a cool ass theory. It is basically a sword that takes away all self control and has Shiryu rely on instinct then

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
They were the only ones in the whole one piece shown being able to make her bleed and get in panic, even aknowledge her own defeat.

Enough said.
Swap Kidd with Zoro and she would bleed even worse and the fight would conclude faster.

and stop giving them a benefit of being the first one made her bleed, you just have to make her mentally unstable and she would bleed from falling down on the straight road.

+ They didn't defeat her. Bombs did.

If she is alive and returns for Elbaf or whatever its even worse for you.

I hope it's a supreme grade meito would be great hype for Shiryu :finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.