What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
As a Shanks fan, I totally don't mind it happening. I always knew Shanks will end up being a hype tool, so I'll be happy if it happens to be Kid it happens but it won't.
I think it will. Like everyone expecting Blackbeard to dominate and win against law, but Law will have the upper hand. Same will go for kid and shanks. And later we get revealed Blackbeard isn’t „the bad guy“ and shanks never was „the good guy“. Blackbeard will stick by going with law against Imu, while shanks will stick by fleeing into the direct army of Imu.

would be hell of a twist and extremely cool. But that’s just my theory theory no Mi.

I gotta get this heat out of me:

- Vegabitch - appears after getting teased for 600 chapters. "Hmm guess I'll die now."

- Big Mom and Kaido - oh yes, they were 'defeated' wink wink nudge nudge. Either say they are toast or fuck off. Why give half assed confirmations after people have basically deleted that fiasco from their minds

- BM and Kaido contd - The alliance, and most importantly, the 3 captains should have gotten an even bigger bump for killing a) one unkillable dragon (who's also probably dead) and b) killing one of the narratively strongest people in the world (too bad Oda used her as a gag when it mattered)

Law and Kid are fucking Yonko killers and yet this falls so flat because of the way it was delivered. Eat shit, Eiichiro

Worst of all is knowing that Big Mom shouldn't have been placed in Wano, and her participation there was sustained by Oda greed to promote a war that went from average to bad

She was only used as a joke most of the time, treated as a secondary for Kaidou's benefit, and not to mention how bad her fight with Law and Kid was

It was a mistake not to reserve her for Elbaf

Can’t believe cats falling for this bad “BM is dead” bait :kobeha: Oda might be trash but even he not trash enough to kill off two Yonko like that, this is just his red herring as usual.

I’ll be here collecting those checks when she comes back riding Kaido like a Shenron. :finally:
Bro he's rushing to the finish line. This is it. She ded ded.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I think it will. Like everyone expecting Blackbeard to dominate and win against law, but Law will have the upper hand. Same will go for kid and shanks. And later we get revealed Blackbeard isn’t „the bad guy“ and shanks never was „the good guy“. Blackbeard will stick by going with law against Imu, while shanks will stick by fleeing into the direct army of Imu.

would be hell of a twist and extremely cool. But that’s just my theory theory no Mi.
That sounds a bit far-fetched at this point but hey, anything is possible.

Still can't get over that BM death announcement lol

What a load of horseshit and final insult to her character. Hell, it's so backwards that it almost feels right

"YOU THINK THIS WILL KILL ME?!"
pronounced dead 10s of chapters after everyone cooled off of her and Kaido's fate
it was the same with Kaido you has him saying many times over that luffy was not going to beat him .
You even had him saying that while there were clashing with there last attacks .
The bad guy saying a line before they get beat or dead is so common in fiction .

Status
Not open for further replies.