What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he join people like shiliew, Devon, vasco, pizzaro? They were in prison for a reason like I don't know use your brain, have some media literacy:endthis:
Because he has a personal dream he wants to accomplish and his best way to do it is to align himself with Blackbeard?

Stop thinking so black and white with all this. Not everything is good vs evil. Use your brain

And you are free to believe that her ACoC would have protected her from Law's attacks.
Luffy's haki was strong enough to protect him from Kaido's DF producing magma. and not melting his hands like Kaido insisted. WB/Mingo were able to break through Kuzan's ice. Law's haki was strong enough to negate DocQ powers.
Law cut Vergo like butter but that was not the case with Kaido.

So yes someone with strong enough haki might be able to protect himself against Ope2 attacks.

Big Mom isn't dead, Pudding knows less than the reader about Wano events since while the raid was having place she was a prisoner of Blackbeard. Her stating Big Mom as dead doesn't change anything about the matter.
Don't forget that after Marineford Perona was giving for granted the fact that Moira was dead.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
from Redon in PirateKing

"That thing about Big Mom being "dead", take it with a grain of salt.

More than anything because Pudding has not been able to verify if it is true or not. She was kidnapped by Van Auger and Kuzan while Big Mom was/was in Wanokuni, so she wasn't in Whole Cake Island to find out if the news is true or false (in case any of those who went with Big Mom to Wanokuni to confirm his death, which we don't know either).

Her 3rd eye in this chapter is nothing out of the ordinary, nor is it confirmed that she has awakened her powers. We only see her locked in a cell, as she tells some of Teach's subordinates "If Mom were alive, she would shut you all up."

I guess he must have read or been told about the news that came out in the newspapers about Big Mom having fallen in Wanokuni and he will think that she has died."
I woke up to nearly 100 pages of people celebrating Big Mom's death, only for it to all be bull shit.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
:akasalt:
YOU CAN'T KILL THE MEME, BABY

Status
Not open for further replies.