What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one commenting on how this special Kuma race doesn't make sense with the narrative backstory

If Big Mom said that Tottoland was missing 3 races, and they being, giants, lunarians and oni's, what the hell new race is this? 💀

Kuzan literally doesn’t even need his fruit to stomp someone like Yamato.
But about the cold resistance, that’s gotta be the dumbest thing I’ve heard today (imagine). She controls ice only but is not intangible, gets one shot like the rest of them. Even a Akainu took scars from Aokiji lol

That's like saying Drake was a beast pirate... I don't really buy it.

That wasn't a sheet of Zoro opponents though, Zoro probably will only fight King & Shiryu from that spread.
Oda stated it was the No.2s of each crew based on strenght so if Aokiji is truly a BBP (which I don't think is the case since he's bound to switch camps imo) then Oda pretty much confirmed that Shiryu is superior, that's all.
I mean he was till he betrayed them. Dont forget he was on the Beast Pirates colourspread and the Tobbi Roppo cover. Aokiji couldve easily been on that colourspread, but then that would just be sending mixed signals.

It was still a Zoro colourspread. We see earlier drafts that Oda wanted to make other Zoro like colourspreads....so obviously Zoro's opponents will be on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.