What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Easily.
Rather he choose to go with him.
Because he was either way gonna go to his cell after the drama was over.
bro choose freedom.
Yeah no. he could have bounced after he helped them escape then if he was stronger than BB. But he stayed around and chose to be BB's underling. Do you really think someone like Shiryu would follow someone weaker than him?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Why would he fear some one who is his equal???

I'll settle this for you. Do you think Shiryu could have negged the BBp like Magellan did in impeldown?
cause he can poison and kill him? Cause shiryu can die even if he won due to poison? Everyone feared magellan dude, crocodile jinbei all those level 6 prisoners

Nah. Average fans will prefer the obviously weeker zoro over Law cause zoro is a main character and gets panel time much more than Law. Thus getting more chance to show how cool zoro is. That's all there is to it. Even average fans don't think zoro> big mom cause they still have some intelligence lol.
Zoros honestly Low diffs Low and I can argue that with feats and portrayal

Law vs Dressrosa Zoro is more debatable than Law vs Current Zoro.

If he can some how magically give Blackbeard high diff then you could argue he can give Zoro a good fight too.

So far he's a canon fodder to him

C

Cruxroux

Yeah no. he could have bounced after he helped them escape then if he was stronger than BB. But he stayed around and chose to be BB's underling. Do you really think someone like Shiryu would follow someone weaker than him?
Pre time zoro followed luffy becuz he gave him freedom.
:beckmoji:
Sometimes it's really not about strength and this arguement can very well Also become a arguement for Shiryu having adcoc.

Name one right hand that is inarguably not getting mid diff’d or worse by his captain.
Zoro gives Luffy extreme diff currently
Was stronger than him most of the show

Mihawk neg diffs Buggy

Shiryu mid diffs Impel Down Blackbeard

Rayleigh vs Roger is extreme diff either way

Shanks high diffs Beckman

Blackbeard extreme diffs Aokji/Shiryu (both are his crew members)

cause he can poison and kill him? Cause shiryu can die even if he won due to poison? Everyone feared magellan dude, crocodile jinbei all those level 6 prisoners
Bro pre skip luffy brought magellan to his knees. But the supposed as strong as magellan chRcter cant kill him without dying first? Shiryu is a swordsman, so he would have no problem touching magellan either. And Shiryu can't take on BB and his 4 crew mates. He would get folded. So how is he stronger than Magellan?

Yeah bro most of these guys are yankers pushing their fallen agenda
The cover thing is hilarious, Aokiji wasn't even a confirmed pirate then and it just goes to show he has his own agenda, smth we've known since DR. What arguments will these clowns have when Zoro fights an admiral after Shiryu lmao
I am a Zoro fan myself but i cannot believe that somehow Shiryu managed to pop in top10 characters in the verse somehow.

Put him above any YC1 or even that he can push to high diff an Admiral i can accept it, but being on par or even stronger than Kuzan is insane..

Status
Not open for further replies.