What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought you were a Mihawk fan? How could you say this?

I guess you only wank him cuz of Zoro huh
I love Mihawk..coolest character in One Piece right now

But I mean Mihwak is doing a facade of him being an executive but it also cancels out the notion that being a captain automatically makes you stronger.

But anyways to give you more serious answer..you are the one making a claim that all RHM are mid diff for their captain as a fact..when I just provided you counter examples that are debatable.

If you are gonna make a claim like that..give me some factual evidence to back it up

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
I don't think Zoro was ever stronger than Luffy but he was never really far off either. They've for the most part always been portrayed as relative to each other, and the databook or whatever had them both at Strength 6.

C

Cruxroux

The chances of sanji fighting aokiji are bigger then zoro, so if sanji does fight him that shows that sanji fights the 2nd strongest and not zoro, im just saying this to show how u cry about zoro always fighting 2nd strongest but somehow sanji not fighting 3rd strongest and now he is 4th ? :kayneshrug:
You sanji fans keep crying for 2 nd strongest everytime.
alabasta arc , Wano arc , upcoming arcs

I would be suprised if he get number 3 at this point.
he barely deserves number 4.

Mr. YouTube Polls.

Shishiol letโ€™s make a bet.

If Kuzanโ€™s bounty is twice as high or higher than Shiryuโ€™s bounty, you have to chance your username to Mr. YoutubePolls.

You can decide the reverse punishment.
Why the fuck would I do that Mr Bipolar Disorder??

I am not even 100% sure if Kuzan's bounty is lower or higher..it could be either.

The chances of sanji fighting aokiji are bigger then zoro, so if sanji does fight him that shows that sanji fights the 2nd strongest and not zoro, im just saying this to show how u cry about zoro always fighting 2nd strongest but somehow sanji not fighting 3rd strongest and now he is 4th ? :kayneshrug:
Second strongest in the navy, not in BB pirates.

I don't think Zoro was ever stronger than Luffy but he was never really far off either. They've for the most part always been portrayed as relative to each other, and the databook or whatever had them both at Strength 6.
Here is how I view Luffy vs Zoro

Zoro was portrayed equal to Luffy in Whiskey Peak without Sanzen Sekkai

So Whiskey Peak Full Power Zoro high diffs Luffy
Alabasta only Zoro got power up not Luffy
Alabasta Zoro mid diffs Luffy

Skypea Only Zoro got power up not Luffy
Skypea Zoro low/mid diffs Luffy

Enies Lobby Extreme diff either way

Thriller Bark Zoro high diffs Luffy

Marine Ford Extreme diff either way

Post Time Skip Zoro mid diffs Luffy

chapter 1000 Zoro mid/high diffs Chapter 1000 Luffy

Chapter 1035 Zoro Mid/high diffs Chapter 1027 Luffy

Current Luffy extreme diffs Current Zoro.

I am saying Law's cutting ability's effectiveness on others has no correlation with Law's own Haki compared to theirs. Law could technically Shambles away the parts he cuts, which is mostly game over for a lot of characters if they don't have to means to fix it immediately akin to BB. So the only options when you don't have a direct counter like BB or a logia body are having strong enough Haki to negate Law's cutting ability or completely avoiding getting cut.
How would BB deal with his parts getting shambled away? He would be disoriented and magnitudes weaker as a dude with out legs lol. He can't summon the legs to him. BB negating Law's df AFTER getting cut and shambled won't fix him. He will have to defeat law to get his legs back. That's what i'm saying. That since BB's haki is weak enough to get cut by law, it maybe weak enough for shambles too. But oda won't do it. Cause it's kinda game over for BB too.

You sanji fans keep crying for 2 nd strongest everytime.
alabasta arc , Wano arc , upcoming arcs

I would be suprised if he get number 3 at this point.
he barely deserves number 4.
the ones who is crying is you, actually trying to group zoro and luffy like zoro is closer to luffy then he is to sanji :suresure: and then being so insecure that u try to downplay him because u dont like him, i wonder who is the pathetic one :choppawhat:

I dont care about sanji being 2nd, its just hypocrytical of you to say zoro fights the 2nd strongest all the time but when sanji fights the third all the time somehow he isnt the 3rd, nice logic clown.

I specifically said twice as high or higher.

As in its twice as high or more than twice as high.

Bet or no bet?
That is possible too
Shiryu too me is just a potential strong guy who could turn out to be a complete jobber too

I am willing to bet there is less than 0% change Aokiji's bounty is above Mihawk's tho and I am willing to bet anything on that.

Wanna go there?

Status
Not open for further replies.