What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Feats>interpretation.
The proof is that Luffy can't stop swords with his hands, Oda had to nerf Zoro in WP to not make him oneshot.
15 arcs without gear, Luffy was never stronger than Zoro.
Zoro only had extreme diff vs Mr1 that could kill Luffy.
Facing someone stronger with multiple round doesn't make you stronger.
Luffy folds Mr 1 back then. Zoro had to power up to be able to cut steel when Luffy could bash apart steel with his bare hands as early as Baratie. The fuck is this lol

C

Cruxroux

And garp nearly killed him without COC :choppawhat::milaugh:

I read the actual manga and from what i read magma killed 2 yonko and put a hole into one, advcoc isn't the only thing that makes you strong.
yea and in return Garp was nearly killed too.

Put the conscious and fresh (Not battle exhausted) kaidou and wb in magma they survive by the layer or haki not for long but long enough to survive that. Shanks stops a magma attack with sword without it's melting is clear indication of Haki being used.

Also agreed it isn't. but it is indeed one of them most imp things. I don't see akainu being as strong as Roger without any advanced form of haki. Roger still washes him in adcoc fight.

Aokiji knows secrets of World Government
What secrets?
Been with an emperor for 2 Years
Headcanon
We have no idea for how long he's been with BB. The only thing we know that happened with him 2 yrs ago was fighting Akainu. After that he was brutally injured.

in Punk Hazzard even Doflamingo didn't know what Aokiji was up to, only rumors.
And for G5 it was a shock that Aokiji was with the underworld, meaning he was not with Blackbeard pirates back then, at least publicly

And in Dressrosa Burgess was questioning Aokiji's trust, meaning he just joined recently. Probably not even 1 month.

But Mihawk just for his strength, above Shanks and WSS is 3.6 Billion
*Also being part of organization that hunts marines and puts bounties on them
What does that say about Mihawk vs Aokiji?
No idea, what does it say if their bounties are comparable when Aokiji is pirating for less than few months while Mihawk was a pirate since he was a child and hunted marines?

Last edited:
C

Cruxroux

Portrayal> non existent feats. Luffy isn't weaker to swords than any other person is. He stopped zoro's swords just fine. You just headcanon oda nerfing zoro to support your zoro>luffy take. And croco was magnitudes stronger than mr 1 lol. All of luffy's fights have him at extreme diff. That just means his opponent was that much stronger.
Zoro was never into killing luffy there to begin with it was luffy who came with that intent.

Fine let's go back to alabasta tell me how luffy beats mr1 without haki?
and when you read it carefully how luffy won against crocodile you will see the asspull of water as an alternate to water. without water crocodile lol diffed him twice.
zoro using would have lost too but without water he would have given a better fight.
What would zoro do to crocodile? even With water he is at a disadvantage than luffy. Cause watering his swords ain't optimal and wouldn't work at all. Luffy could possible damage mr 1 with his blunt attacks. We have already seen luffy break steel and punch iron at that point. Croco lol diffing him means that croco was that much stronger than mr 1.

Why the fuck am i arguing Luffy vs zoro now. Imma stop here. Idc about luffy.

Portrayal> non existent feats. Luffy isn't weaker to swords than any other person is. He stopped zoro's swords just fine. You just headcanon oda nerfing zoro to support your zoro>luffy take. And croco was magnitudes stronger than mr 1 lol. All of luffy's fights have him at extreme diff. That just means his opponent was that much stronger.
"non existent" = does not apply to my agenda.
Stopped swords per script, objectively should have been cut.
Croco? Croco neg diff Luffy, he had to have multiple rounds to win, read the manga.
Worst of all, even Luffy with gear was overshadowed by Zoro in TB.

What would zoro do to crocodile? even With water he is at a disadvantage than luffy. Cause watering his swords ain't optimal and wouldn't work at all. Luffy could possible damage mr 1 with his blunt attacks. We have already seen luffy break steel and punch iron at that point. Croco lol diffing him means that croco was that much stronger than mr 1.

Why the fuck am i arguing Luffy vs zoro now. Imma stop here. Idc about luffy.
Now you are using match up advantages

Match up advantage that Crocodile has over Zoro, Luffy doesn't.
How does that apply

C

Cruxroux

My guess for Aokiji's bounty is 2.5 Billion

That is what I consider a Yonko/Admiral level character to be worth without a crew, fleet extreme bullshit

If Prime Whitebeard or Roger were without crew and stuff, they would have bounty close to Mihawk's
I don't think so they would hace crossed 5 B either if they didn't knew world history. makes them a bigger threat robin got 930 M bounty.

My guess for Aokiji's bounty is 2.5 Billion

That is what I consider a Yonko/Admiral level character to be worth without a crew, fleet extreme bullshit

If Prime Whitebeard or Roger were without crew and stuff, they would have bounty close to Mihawk's
Kuzan is gonna be like 3.-3.5 billion bruh.

Lets make the bet official. If Kuzan’s bounty is over 3 billion you have to change your name to Mr. YoutubePolls

Actually funadentally Zoro will have an advantage because Luffy grew up resistant to blunt attacks...he has that luxury against people who use blunt attacks and Luffy has made a use of that luxury many times.

So when that luxury automatically goes away..that is by definition disadvantage.
There is no portrayal that suggests Luffy > Zoro or Zoro < Luffy so we have to use feats.

Status
Not open for further replies.