What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Also lmao. I just noticed.

Big Mom was so disrespected by the Top Tier that Ryokugyu only mentioned Kaido's presence being the reason he would not like to go to Wano.

He didn't even comment on Big Mom being the part of a war.

:gokulaugh:

Exactly my thoughts, lmao.

Dude's hype is so dead, I don't know how Oda plans to recover interest in him.

He's only staying "relevant" because he's Luffy's dad.
Dude is literally the most wanted man in the world, which means he has a higher bounty than yonko. He has no reason to really get involved before a war with Im and the world government, he's got about as much hype as shanks that's why oda is saving him until the end of the series. He doesn't have any reason to get involved with pirates affairs which is the part of the story we're on now.

No. Lol. Every top tier has the ability to KILL another top tier hence why they are all in the same tier.

It seems like law CANT kill or defeat bb so he isn't a top tier. He is simply on the high end spectrum of high tier
Law must be on Luffy's pre gear 5 level.Strong enough to put up a fight and do damage,but too weak to finish it and win.The guy needs to improve his base and haki by a lot.

Did zoro use advcoc before the enma flash back?
No.

Did ge get it immediately after that?
Yes.
He used it after the fb when he put together everything
Enma forces out any haki lol. It's not specified as coa at all. If zoro used up his coa, it would be logical for it to use his coc. That's how he learned advcoc.
False Enma ONLY draws out the wielders ryuo nothing more if you can pull up panel that confirms outright enma pulls out all haki do provide them

I only said enma has one ability lol. Sucking it's users haki and letting that out. That's it. And that's the ability that's said in the manga.
It sucks the users CoA so Zoro coating his attacks with coc it oustide the scope of enma ability
I'll ask you again? Would zoro have unlocked advcoc there without enma?
Yes Zoro would unlock it regardless of what sword he used he always had the potential and already awakened his coc on the rooftop
No coc users swordsman has every relied on sword to pull out their adcoc it's not what enma does either.

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Law seems much stronger since wano. First his haki feats last chapter, now heโ€™s gotten hang of his awakening.

he truly is low top tier right now imo. Hope Kid will be the same when we see him next.
Kid's gonna get some hype whenever we see whoever the fuck is marked by flames

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
@Sentinel @Blackbeard
If he has a op Zoan at top and perhaps even adv CoC, then RIP...
As I said he is taking hits of a stronger Law who let BM scream by his awakened attacks.
If Teach taking that, like seriously he is no doubt the strongest Yonkou.

As i said before I want to know if he used adv CoC or awakening this chapter. If he didn't used neither, then Teach hype increasing a lot for me since imagine if he is op like this without awakening and adv CoC...
AdvCoC is the way to go.

I think it's about time when people realize Blackbeard won't have a strong Haki affinity, his Haki will be okay but it won't be Roger level or shit like that.

Add double damage on it.

Shanks is literally a walking counter to BB's existence but Oda is too afraid to say it on page.

Status
Not open for further replies.