What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Dude is literally the most wanted man in the world, which means he has a higher bounty than yonko. He has no reason to really get involved before a war with Im and the world government, he's got about as much hype as shanks that's why oda is saving him until the end of the series. He doesn't have any reason to get involved with pirates affairs which is the part of the story we're on now.
I know but he said he will make his move and we saw Morley fighting 2 Admirals while Dragon sipped tea with trannies on Kamabbaka.

I can't take this man seriously not care for him.

If he does shit, cool. I'm just beyond point of waiting for anything related to him.

I should've specified, his hype is dead FOR ME.

AdvCoC is the way to go.

I think it's about time when people realize Blackbeard won't have a strong Haki affinity, his Haki will be okay but it won't be Roger level or shit like that.

Add double damage on it.

Shanks is literally a walking counter to BB's existence but Oda is too afraid to say it on page.
Teach still might get a third fruit and awakening and all these figths will improve his haki too.Luffy vs Teach will be of epic proportions.

Part on Big Mom
Pudding: “If Mama was still alive there won’t ever be another word coming out from that mouth of yours!!”
Blackbeard pirates: “Hahaha!! Right now we are literally fighting the guy who killed Big Mom!!!”
“If the old Legends just lay around taking up space, how can the era ever progress?!”
@Swallalala @Tejas
Doesn't count as well i assume?
Not even the explanation?

Status
Not open for further replies.