What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Teach just shit on Meme’s only redeeming factor
:kobeha:
Hes got extremely high standards for good reason. He's seen the rise and fall of Xebec, Rocks crew and the pirate king too.
Watched Yonkos emerge and dominate the world, well new world at least and he's watched them get complacent/cocky/lazy like Moria and Crocodile did too.

For a man whose waited decades to enact his plan instead of giving up on them like Kaido and BM did somewhat, he's finally grabbing the bull by the horns and taking action as hes watching fellow worst generation members and thus super rookies turn the world upside down and get way closer to the One Piece and Pirate Kingship in an absolute fraction of the time its taken his fellow emperors to do far less too.

I bet part of him is proud to see such uprising, young, fresh, wild, bold ambitious pirates stepping up and getting shit done massively and quickly and thus providing an actual threat to his own ambitions, plans and conquest but also the rise of a truly grand and pivotal new pirate era and freedom that is turning the iron fisted ruled world upside down and causing so much chaos and thus anarchistic liberation as he truly follows/believes in and desires too.

I see Luffy, Blackbeard, Buggy, Xebec as the most chaotic freedom fighters out there, in many ways.The ultimate liberators, for better and for worse, true freedom extremists.

Down with the tyrannical government one way or another. Blackbeard is Luffys ultimate foil but he does have a few others too ofc.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Shishio and the rest of the Legion are working overtime now that the spoilers are out

"Law's gonna get low diffed he can't do anything without sneak attacks"

:ronalaugh:
I mean BB no selling Law spamming awakened attacks.

No one is working overtime. We just got confirmation on what everyone expected to happen. Law can't touch BB.

I mean can't touch, he does all the shit he has and BB isn't anywhere near the state of being fazed that he may lose.

Van Augur asking to go back to the ship after shock wille IS A MASSIVE HYPE FOR LAW.
And also for BB, for Law since he even scared a YC like Van Augur to run away with his CAPTAIN with means shockwille was pretty op, but also hype for BB to endure it and continue to fight.
I can't wait to see more of this battle, this is just the begin.

Overall people should finally accept how OP current Law is, easily Mid Top Tier at this rate...

I mean BB no selling Law spamming awakened attacks.

No one is working overtime. We just got confirmation on what everyone expected to happen. Law can't touch BB.

I mean can't touch, he does all the shit he has and BB isn't anywhere near the state of being fazed that he may lose.
Teach likes to tank, happens in almost every fight he's in.

Status
Not open for further replies.