What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Damn realy red I like it !
Awesome, glad to hear it! @Worst designed it with input from me, we tried a different approach for how this should look compared to the other themes, I wanted it to be edgy amd chaotic, cluttered even to match Kidd and his personality and fighting style. To be bold, brash, sharp etc.

Honestly, so chuffed with how it turned out too!

I've been planning on requesting a Nami theme for here for ages too. Shanks and Kaido too even.

Awesome, glad to hear it! @Worst designed it with input from me, we tried a different approach for how this should look compared to the other themes, I wanted it to be edgy amd chaotic, cluttered even to match Kidd and his personality and fighting style. To be bold, brash, sharp etc.

Honestly, so chuffed with how it turned out too!

I've been planning on requesting a Nami theme for here for ages too. Kaido too even.
Nice work :)

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Our boy is getting work this chapter, not even needing a sneak attack.
How does that concern me though? I was legit telling folks Law could fight BB better than Luffy last week:

Luffy is 4x the fighter that Law is but Law has better counters for BB—especially for Yami Yami—and it's mostly due to teleportation. The biggest advantage I think is, if BB pulls him in, Law could just teleport and avoid getting touched—Luffy doesn't have that option unless his Haki opposes it. If a GGnM punch is thrown at him, Law could teleport away avoiding the damage while Luffy has to physically match it. BB's a careless fighter, so Law could use the environmental control to his advantage to surprise attack. Law can also use ranged attacks via Kroom while Luffy has to fight at close or mid-range, which makes him vulnerable to Yami's pull.

I am not saying Luffy can't work around BB's abilities—Luffy could still work around BB's abilities thanks to FS. It's just that Law has much better and easier options.

If Big Mom is Dead I have some words….
Didn’t know what to expect from Big Mom , I knew she’d be strong but I didn’t expect the Disney theme. She had a very special energy to Her and while her characteristics were a bit controversial she could be terrifying at times, she was a force to be reckoned with …..A complex character to say the least.

REST IN PEACE Charlotte Linlin

Rest in piss of magma.

Trash character with trash departure.
Seth your expectations are like a plague it’s a disease that destroys your ability to see the whole scope of things and creates a one track mind. as a result when things don’t go as you thought it would it’s automatically trash.

This was a good ending for Big Mom if she’s truly meant to be a villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.