What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law is extremely strong..I was wrong about his strongth

But after ruining wano for me now he has officially ruined One Piece as a whole for me.

After that shitty Luffy downplaying Bounty..now he has officially sucked the life out of a potential final villain

I am not invested in Neckbeard even a little bit anymore

@Surgeon of death @Roo @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @SakazOuki
Blacbeard isn't the final boss. Imu clearly is. Look at the way Oda hyped him up vs Blackbeard he's been taking L's.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I just love how while Luffy was continuously praised for his ability to attract allies throughout the story, Teach was getting an equal number of enemies lol.
The more enemies/haters you have, the better you are.:jordanmf:

They must be trolling
That's what is going on. I refuse to believe anyone on here is actually dumb enough to think Kuzan is on BB's side.

But after ruining wano for me now he has officially ruined One Piece as a whole for me.

After that shitty Luffy downplaying Bounty..now he has officially sucked the life out of a potential final villain

Awakened ope is absolutely broken, nothing out of the blue. He’s a solid low top tier in my books solely due to that.
But yeah Teach always starts his fights in a goofy manner, this will not be as close as people think but Law will put up. good showing

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ

Calmdown. This is just Marco vs King and Queen all over again. Law is shining before going down. BB's gonna show us what he's got in the next episode.

I place Zoro above Blackbeard tho

I have no doubt about it at all
What so ever

Zoro mid diffs Blackbeard

I am 100% serious

If any of you got balls..debate me with feats and I WILL FUCKING EMBARASS YOU

You think Blackbeard the rat really just let he enter Blackbeard pirates just because he's strong?
Of course he legit asked Ace to join his crew .

Even Burgess said I don't trust Aokiji .

ANd Sengoku legit named aokiji as his candidate to be the fleet you realy think one of the nicest guy in the navy will follow a piece of junk like BB without a reason ?

I was literally explaining to people how Law doesn't get low differed against BB in this very thread before we even got the info. Your companion @Roo could confirm this.
Now sure, u saw the writing on the wall at that point. 3 weeks ago u were just some mindless fool when it came to power scaling Law

Whether Law gets trashed by a top tier or not depends on who the top tier is. There are ample of top-tiers who could still trash Law in a fight.
no it doesn’t fool, “No top tier” can trash current Law. Headcanon already had u trolls thinking meme wasnt top tier. Sadly Law just way above what u thoughts

Feel free to come at me any day of the week with my previous posts. I'll gladly take on all of you lmao. It's not like I haven't been dealing with folks like you for years lmao
I sure will be….

Status
Not open for further replies.