What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It makes perfect sense.
It beats him in everything, BB can only be stronger by "representation"
witch is literally all we have to scale to tier lmao they are feat less.

ZOro never fought law .

BB is easy to land clean on but he is a tank .

Like you have 0 proof that zoro dont get 1 or 2 shot by BB .

I like zoro but this is insane .
He is not stronger then the guy that luffy will fight soon .
ZOro himself will have his match with shilliew .

Blackbeard's yami-yami negates Zoro's sword-sword fruit pretty easily. After that Blackbeard just uses a Gura punch and wins.
And then you finally woke up
Post automatically merged:

BB is literally the easiest top-tier to land hits on. As I said, calm down a bit or take a break. This is too soon for a breakdown.
FUCK BLACKBEARD
FUCK ODA
FUCK LAW

I FUCKING HATE IT

Truth is not your bias but what are the characters in the actual manga are thinking/saying. BM literally said "gotta pay attention to Law", some expert on WG "Well no, accept the truth". Sure :seriously:
Dude she said that at the end of the figh t.
ANd law still got her with Tack right after that when she was attacking Kid with misery .

SHe can say what she want Law still caught her sleeping .

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Now sure, u saw the writing on the wall at that point. 3 weeks ago u were just some mindless fool when it came to power scaling Law
no it doesn’t fool, “No top tier” can trash current Law. Headcanon already had u trolls thinking meme wasnt top tier. Sadly Law just way above what u thoughts
Here is how the people I argue with generally operate,

They don't read my posts for the most part or read them the wrong way. They associate me with some of the worst takes on the characters I argue against even though I never say them. Call me out when the character in question does anything remotely impressive. When I get back at them with evidence, they scream "You're back-pedaling," and disappear into the wilderness after making a fool out of themselves and realizing I never said the things they're calling me out on. You're no different.

My suggestion to you would be, go back and read my posts carefully and try to use your last 1 brain cell to comprehend them before you come at me.

witch is literally all we have to scale to tier lmao they are feat less.

ZOro never fought law .

BB is easy to land clean on but he is a tank .

Like you have 0 proof that zoro dont get 1 or 2 shot by BB .

I like zoro but this is insane .
He is not stronger then the guy that luffy will fight soon .
ZOro himself will have his match with shilliew .
I know that the only thing we can use is representation, but aren't those who use representation the ones who deny BB>Kuzan?
And what does Law have to do with it? He is nobody compared to Zoro.
BB can't shoot Zoro or Luffy in any way even if he's stronger than both of them.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Holy shit it's getting better and better with each new made up argument of yours :suresure: Please proceed
Cute how you change what I wrote in my post to fit ur agenda.

Just like how the thread on reddit been written by extreme Law tard who thinks BB pirates are ready to surrender.

Truth is not your bias but what are the characters in the actual manga are thinking/saying. BM literally said "gotta pay attention to Law", some expert on WG "Well no, accept the truth". Sure :seriously:
Actually I can use this againt's you easely.

The facts that she said that at the end of the fight when she was almost done for is a proof that she was not giving any attention to law before that .

Everyone with eyes can see she was targeting kid .

Status
Not open for further replies.