What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadly I think Imu is the final villain of the story. BB will take Law’s poneglyphs, fight Luffy at Laugh Tale and die there as Luffy goes on to fight the WG/Imu

When Oda reorganized his final arc he likely decided that BB will be relegated as a secondary antagonist

[
Your opinion doesn't change the manga, no one here can change that his subordinates left him for dead.
I'm not interested in talking about who was stronger, it's a fact that he was left for dead.
When I talk about Law and Kid? The bomb I send to the hole, not them.
Like seriously everytime kid was landing an attack on BM the randoms pirate were saying no way she still alive after that !!
I guess they know more then us .

BM got killed 3 times in this fight ..

Sadly I think Imu is the final villain of the story. BB will take Law’s poneglyphs, fight Luffy at Laugh Tale and die there as Luffy goes on to fight the WG/Imu

When Oda reorganized his final arc he likely decided that BB will be relegated as a secondary antagonist
BB getting Wano BM treatment :josad:

I think at this point it's fair to say Law>old Ray
Don't get too hasty.

Even though Old Ray said he would lose to Blackbeard, he still scared the shit out of him. We don't know how difficult the fight would be either, just that Ray would supposedly lose.

Law wouldn't be definitively above Old Ray unless he legitimately defeated or stalemated Blackbeard. But if Law pushes Blackbeard past mid diff, it's probably a debate you can have.

Your point is incredibly weak then who care about what think subordonate ??
He was not out end of the story and for BM

No it is Kid that send her in the hole that Law created she was trying to stop her from falling by grabbing anything but she grapped a bomb but if the bomb were not there and she had nothing to grab she still would have falled in the lava.
ANd because of law her hommies were not able to help her .

So law made a hole and made sure her homies were not goig to save her and Kid send her in hell this was the game play there .

The bomb was a nice cherry on the cake
Post automatically merged:

haha sadly this is facts .
We can only guess he used it on corna dio horns
Now the subordinate stuff doesn't matter? How convenient.
BM wasn't knocked out when he was falling, the bomb finished the job.

I think the Reverie back in 2018 pretty much set in stone that Imu and the WG will be the final villains of OP but I also think that BB might directly ally with Luffy after Laugh Tale to take them down.

Now the subordinate stuff doesn't matter? How convenient.
BM wasn't knocked out when he was falling, the bomb finished the job.
SO ?? Even if she was not koed you think she would have swim in lava and return ?
Akainu was also not koed when he was falling he legit yelled WB!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.