What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
But, point here is BB didn't even show a fraction of his powers. All he did is used normal gura attack and yami.. while law went all out. that'all.
That is the case, BB perhaps has a 3Df and so far didn't used his awakened powers. We actually didn't see much.
People just to judge early and start to downgrade a character yet the fight just start it. It is a worldclass battle between two top tiers, Law using awakening directly at the begin speaks for Teach hype.

I could go back to Edward Teach if you want, at least refers to the real one.
Stop disrespecting the Goat...
BB just start it, Law is a dude with 3B, strong enough that YC and future Opponents of Shanks and Luffy crew, want to escape(okay I wish Van Augur had a little faith in BB but let see).

Law is a legit top tier, it looks great for BB so far.

We are talking about Sanji here, not every discussion involves Zoro, I know you love him more than Sanji but chill.

Aokiji is not losing to Sanji, Oda would have to completely shit on what he established and by that I mean the power level Admirals posess.
Just cause you hate sanji and find him weak, doesn’t mean he is

Why should i even listen to you? You’re the same chump that cried and said Sanji wouldn’t fight king and queen simultaneously and when he did, not only did you have a kinyagi-tier meltdown, but you also cried ab how bad of a writer oda was all bc things didnt go your way

i was around 3 when i finally realized the world didn’t revolve around me and I couldn’t have everything I wanted…..

Said you’d quit reading op and participating in powerscaling debuts and yet here you and so many other clowns are trying to downplay Sanji lol

LOro guarding a ship with his partner yc5 brook :milaugh:
While law fighting another yonko solo:funky:
Once again oda is putting that green bitch on Robin and brook lvl
And law on a different realm Kidd is next to get hype

Fighting Luffy eos opponent is greater than becoming the wss that only one person in the whole world wants to be :kuzanshut:

I'm ready for greenshits to wank cp0 when grandmaster haki LOro has an extreme diff with kaku and Lucci :kata:theyre gonna somehow try to hype
Clashing with cp0 is a top tier feat on the same lvl as 1v1 Luffy eos opponent

From now on if you’re a Sanji hater or happen to like Zoro more, please don’t quote me

This is me asking nicely

No one who ever gives a genuine take on Sanji in a powerscaling discussion ever does so without bias towards zoro

I’ve never seen someone who truly likes Sanji more than Zoro say zoro is stronger

I don’t feel like dealing with biased people lol

Sanji will fight aokiji now deal with it or cry

Status
Not open for further replies.