What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Just cause you hate sanji and find him weak, doesn’t mean he is

Why should i even listen to you? You’re the same chump that cried and said Sanji wouldn’t fight king and queen simultaneously and when he did, not only did you have a kinyagi-tier meltdown, but you also cried ab how bad of a writer oda was all bc things didnt go your way

i was around 3 when i finally realized the world didn’t revolve around me and I couldn’t have everything I wanted…..

Said you’d quit reading op and participating in powerscaling debuts and yet here you and so many other clowns are trying to downplay Sanji lol
Stop these mental gymnastics and notion that everyone hates Sanji when they don' put him over someone.

I cried and said Sanji wouldn't fight King and Queen simultaneously? I said it and it was correct, he didn't fight them simultaneously unless you are special and imagined your own version of One Piece. Sanji fought only Queen solo. The encounter with King before wasn't a fight it was a brief skirmish which King won at that time.

Anyone with eyes understand the logic behind Oda's writing.

Kuzan as well as rest of the Admirals are endgame material, Sanji is not going to beat someone as strong as an Admiral with how poorly his character is written, he's just going to get adjusted to his next fight and that's it. He has no fighting ambition and wants to see All Blue an cook for people.

He fights because the plot demands it. If Straw Hats fight Marines then he will fight Smoker who will be adjusted to Sanji no matter if you like it or not. We know Smoker is weaker but he will get adjusted to Sanji because that's who Sanji will fight.

Only Zoro and Luffy will fight Admirals and even that might be unlikely, Zoro will be lucky to fight Fujitora or Kizaru.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
‎‎
You aren’t a zorofan what do you not get????

I literally told you what you were. You are a zoro worshipper

You are one of them
Post automatically merged:

Bleach is a series about swords
I’m not surprised at your pick

If you like zoro more=You think he’s stronger, that’s it
Nothing to do with bleach. Zoro's dream requires him to get stronger and keep fighting strong opponets because his end goal is one of the top 5 people in the world currently... sanji's dream is to find the all blue which is nothing to do with strength, once again don't take this the wrong way but Zoro's opponents have always been stronger than Sanji's. I am not trying to put you down, I'm just stating it how I see it.

sneak attacks never got taken seriously in powerscale debate low tard :josad:

he couldn't even control fodder Luffy :josad: don't think he is ur fodder Low who got mid diffed like a clown :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh: ask Doffy to beat Cracker who has better feats than his ass before talking about King :josad:

All based on << Nearly >> while the truth is he couldn't even with a sneak attack :suresure: Low got mid diffed with awakening or not he ain't doing shit his ass gets destroyed unless he could find someone who can help him sneack attacking his opponents :josad:

When Low tard coping with the fact that Low's feats are sneak attacks outside that his 1 vs 1 was embrassing that he even believed in straw hats's miracles to calm his weak ass

:josad:
Law is a bum 1 vs 1.
Zoro stomps law

Everything law did in onigashima is a sneak attack
You've got no answer
Law on his own is a bum.
We can get EVERY law attack panel on onigashima right now

How many does he land with no help/distraction

Shambles is irrelevant
Vergo reacted to shambles and booted Law in the face
Doffy ripped him apart even though he had shambles

Wtf is curtain going to do

You're bringing 0 facts here

Until you can show Law doing shit 1 vs 1
His onigashima sneak attacks are IRRELEVANT to any discussion about Law 1 vs 1
3. Again in a 1 v 1 his flaws come into light. Vs a yc1 law will struggle heavily against any of them because all can force him into CqC which limits how he can use his df. The reason he was bullied by mingo wasn't be law couldn't fight at mingo's level but that he stopped law from ever making a situation where he could fight at mingo's level. For law's level out side of endurance his stats are subpar and in a fight especially when he can't consistently protect himself it becomes a problem.
And dude all law's attacks landed were sneak attacks. Show once where law straight up over powered and used his physical attacks to hit anyone near a high tier. It's a flat out lie that law wouldn't struggle to hit someone like a yc1 when he has no feats saying he can. Sure he can teleport but once he starts to attack that when his lack of physical stats comes into play. You act like a yc1 can't sense law or have the reaction speed to react to him. Law by his feats would never hit kata for example but to you can't be at his level? The only yc1 with feats law beats is king and that's if king is being cocky and gets himself decapitated.

No who said law lost most of his 1 v 1 's I said he lost in CqC or was matched by characters much weaker than himself to show law isn't good at CqC which is a glaring flaw in a fight especially against yc1 who all force CqC when they fight. So what says law will do so great that his above that their level when by his own feats he'd struggle with them.

4. Kaido only held back his drunken state and as he said that's only for people he acknowledged. Kaido
11. Again trying to argue portrayal why don't you use feats. Name the yc1 they beat and what diff. Since you are trying to say they aren't in the yc1 level then they have to be able to beat them no more than mid diff. So tell me who are Kidd and law mid diffing to be a part from the yc1 level?
Why you using other people lmfao

Use the 2 bums

Show us what tf they gonna do in a 1 vs 1

Their sneak attack feats mean nothing
:pepehawk::pepecroc::pepebuggy:

Only in a community in a powerscaling discussion about a pirate manga do mfs like throwing around the term “Cheap shot” in a fucking PIRATE FIGHT!

why are people so stupid?
Do mfs not know wtf a pirate is or something? No human can actually be this dumb

I still can’t believe BM is dead… her death was so meh. Like she wasn’t even defeated or unconscious. They just pushed her off, silenced her, and a random-ass-extremely-convenient bomb fell on top of her which happened to be in the same hole that Law created which just so happen to be right over some cracks that led to an underwater lava pool… shits wild.

From now on if you’re a Sanji hater or happen to like Zoro more, please don’t quote me

This is me asking nicely

No one who ever gives a genuine take on Sanji in a powerscaling discussion ever does so without bias towards zoro

I’ve never seen someone who truly likes Sanji more than Zoro say zoro is stronger

I don’t feel like dealing with biased people lol

Sanji will fight aokiji now deal with it or cry
Because everyone who likes the cuck more as a character is extremely biased towards him. Sanji isn't even worth being in my top 10 one piece characters and that's not even talking about zoro or any kind of scaling. He's just not a likable character other than the fact that he will feed anyone who's hungry. That's literally his only likable quality. As far as likeability he is my least favorite strawhat and his fan base makes him even more unlikable.

Yes and? I don't overwank the shit out of Zoro at all, and yet you are just generalizing a whole community because of a couple of WG users you've had bad experiences with.

I could generalize all Sanji fans because of your delusional Sanji > Zoro take, but would that be fair to Sanji fans?
Well you are downplaying sanji and that’s typically what zoro worshippers do

Honest Zorofans would at least give him some props for being strong despite the fact he’s a chef

also no it’s not fair to generalize. But am i really generalizing here? Zoro worshippers (like you) hate sanji so you downplay him

Therefore I’m not generalizing, just stating what you are

Status
Not open for further replies.