What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
yeah sure, I'm just trying to expose you for your "not a zoro fan" antics:risitameh:
Thanks for the hard work, captain obvious. 99.9999% of the forum doesn't already know I am the biggest Zoro advocate on the forum lmao. I'll say this again, I am not a fan, and I never used that to make a point in arguments. I only ever shared this when we discuss favorites. I hope this helps you sleep well lmao.

Man, hate me with passion. Geez, it's not that deep dude. I am sorry I triggered you.

You made no points other than making a bunch of excuses. I'll ask you again, did Big Mom say Law's second attack is dangerous, or did she say they're dangerous in general? It's a simple question, and it takes less brain juice to answer than coming up with excuses to act cool lmao.
Why are you even bring in a statement that makes no difference to the comparison between BB and BM taking his hits. Can’t believe this is this supposed to be cope to make BB look even the slightest bit comparable to a real tank like BM.
i mean you're arguing with someone who said this

he's full on zorotard, just move on:shame:
Even worse this is someone who thinks Law and Kidd are YC1 without awakening. But you’re right I’ve been wasting my time. I’m pretty much done with him at this point.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Why are you even bring in a statement that makes no difference to the comparison between BB and BM taking his hits. Can’t believe this is this supposed to be cope to make BB look even the slightest bit comparable to a real tank like BM.
You're literally mocking BB because his underling suggested something out of concern while Big Mom herself is scared shitless of Law's attacks. How does that not make a difference? You really don't think before posting anything, do you?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

Even worse this is someone who thinks Law and Kidd are YC1 without awakening. But you’re right I’ve been wasting my time. I’m pretty much done with him at this point.
Shock Willie broke memes bones didn't it

If it doesn't do at least that to bb who takes double she is fodder

BB‘s subordinate is asking that they run away after his first Shockwille while BM just called Law a damn brat who pissed her off. :kailaugh:
She beated him and Kid + their crewmembers who begged her to stop she made a mistake when she turned her back and tried to go to the roof and she stood there and took Kid's rail gun she didn't even dodge
2 shocks wille
1 puncture wille
2 Rail guns
Kid's awakening
Different named attacks
And after that Oda used bombs to KO her
:goyea: Linlin was a beast

Eten said BB didn't shrug off Shock Wille, while Big Mom took both that and Punk Clash consecutively, and still got up to power herself up and keep the fight going for another 9 chapters

BB kinda stinky compared to the other Yonko (besides Buggy)
why would he shrug it off when he is less durable
and feels X2 the pain......

anyway blackbeard's attacks with the gura gura no mi
should make big mom's look like a joke .

Advanced CoC>anything Law or Kid are capable off (Kaido comfirmed it) Zoro is indeed a bigger thread to BB than Law and Kidd. Also there is a Reason Blackbeard PRE TS didnt give a damn about Sengoku and Garp (both non Swordsman) and POST TS didnt want to take on Rayleigh and started sweating Lmaooo
Wtf are you talkin about garp dont have adv coc haki bb dont have adv coc haki, kinemon get a hit from adv coc haki but he is alive not like kaido many pirates who had the adv coc died. And zolo dont have adv coc haki its from enma. Roger with adv coc haki died, wb, kaido, big mom, law without adv coc destroyes bb in this chapter without adv coc haki. Ryou>>>>>adv coc haki ryou damaged kaido the durable’s person in the world and make him bleed

Status
Not open for further replies.