What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Preliminary agenda thoughts:

Current Law solos Big Mom, so does Teach.

For Teach: His base AP with the power of the Gura Gura matches Law’s Awakening which severely injured Big Mom. He also has the Yami Yami which makes Memes irrelevant DF useless, and he outright tanks a shock wille here the same way meme does, so you can’t even say Meme has better physicals than him because no she doesn’t.

For Law: The Haki he showed last chapter as well as clashing evenly with the most destructive Devil Fruit..,yeah, it’s over for Big Mom. Where are in the EOS where her feats already don’t hold up well to scrutiny.

Kaido’s feats were already arguably surpassed by Ryokugyu but I’m sure he’ll be further made irrelevant in the near future as well.

@ShishioIsBack @Blackbeard @SakazOuki @MarineHQ @HA001 OF THE RAIN @The White Crane
lol no, I don't rate Big Mom but Law needed Kid + Bombs + Magma to beat her and it's not like he powered up after he defeated her.

I would be very cautious if I was a Law fan at the moment. He landed his awakening or second strongest attack that we know so far and BB is dealing with it like how Kaido dealt with the first Red Roc (except it would be King Kong Gun or Kong Gatling). The fight is just getting started and Law has not taken any damage. Seems like a customary hype moment before Oda makes him lose to hype the opponent.

Hard to see Aokiji being below Shiryu in power level. He is at least BB level at the moment, I can't even see BB being stronger than Aokiji. Would be pretty sick though if BB, Shiryu and Aokiji are all similar level guys. They are probably the strongest crew at the moment (depends on how Roo compares with Shiryu).

- How do we know that Pudding awoke her third eye? Couldnt she open it already? Or it is said in a dialogue?
- Sanji and hawaian shirts is like he was in Skypea!
- Nami and Robin fanservice 👍👍
- Luffy and co. already came back to their natural form,by the way love how Oda is playing with these SBS stuff in these chapters

I'll hereby announce that I'll spend the rest of my time on this forum dissing the living fuck out of Lanji since his fans are actually pushing the Sanji/Kuzan thing. That fucking loser won't even get to fight Burgess but Lafitte lmao
Oh my god.........oh no........how ever will Sanji fans recover.....he won't fight Burgass....................................
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Gotta come to terms with the inevitable EOS Sanji vs Admiral fight mate, you don't wanna end up drunk and pacing around your room muttering to yourself like Kinyagi.
:goyea:

So Kuzan follows the will of Rocks too?
Because I think that Teach follows Rocks will

Regarding the Marines is general
Fujitora would never fight for the WG
Kizaru and Greenbull would though
I think Kizaru vs Zoro and Greenbull vs Sanji is a possibility
You could even switch the match ups
or the Revos will fight against them
I think kuzan just lost faith in the WG and wants answers and the only way to get them is to set the world in motion.

Its like how all the Straw Hats have separate dreams and wills; but all work together because that’s the best chance for them to come to fruition. That’s how I see kuzan and BB.

See and I also don’t think Fuji is going to duck out of the marines.
1. He fought for them against revolutionaries (stopping the freedom of a slave)
2. He’s fighting for them now with the warlords gone
3. His issue with the WG is that the WG allied with pirates and ignored the people. That’s not the case anymore.

Besides I don’t think the SHs are fighting admirals at all and that’ll be Cross Guilds job.

Get back at them for what, because of the possibility or a vague opinion that Sanji will fight Kuzan

Oh no I said it, marinehq will come back at me
Several implications come from this. First, Kuzan being below Shiryu as the matchups for the Straw hat crews is always split like that and second that "the possibility" is as high as saying that Robin, Nami or any other crew member is fighting Kuzan because he's a member of the BBP.

Ask yourself this. Why are Sanji fans the only ones pushing that, when Kuzan has more connection to Robin ?

Status
Not open for further replies.