What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Kuzan kidnapped someone connected with Sanji
Van Auger did as well. As much as i remember she deleted every bit of memory from Sanji, no?

Because Kuzans introduction was him hitting on and asking out Nami
A million characters have done that by now. Vasco is the perv of the crew.

Because Robin protected Sanji when a threat he couldn’t handle came for him and the vice versa happening fits odas style of how sanjis fights start
Because beating Aokiji shows Sanjis fire surpasses the heat of magma
So why does Sanji need to show that he surpasses Magma in heat ?
At least Sabo has Ace as a reason to get revenge for Akainu, but why Sanji?

Look as I said, I’m Sanji vs Lafitte. But acting like Sanji vs Kuzan makes as much sense as Nami vs Kuzan is wrong.
I disagree. I see not a single proper reason to say that a fight between them is teased or makes sense.

Lol have you seen Vasco Shot? But yeah, I guess that makes sense. Kuzan associating with a crew like this feels weird though, considering morals and such.
Eh I’m not going to say BB has any morality; but he’s a means to an ends. Besides I think Akainu has just as many morality issues as BB so regardless he’d be working under a maniac. It’s just whether he wants to fight with freedom or authority. He chose freedom.

Oda just jumped sanji several levels in one arc just to fight queen, if he wants and thinks sanji should fight aokiji it could happen.

that being said i still dont think he will fight aokiji :sanmoji:

Oda just jumped sanji several levels in one arc just to fight queen, if he wants and thinks sanji should fight aokiji it could happen.

that being said i still dont think he will fight aokiji :sanmoji:
First stage of acceptance is denial

Later you will accept it as it's happening:cheers:

Van Auger did as well. As much as i remember she deleted every bit of memory from Sanji, no?

A million characters have done that by now. Vasco is the perv of the crew.

So why does Sanji need to show that he surpasses Magma in heat ?
At least Sabo has Ace as a reason to get revenge for Akainu, but why Sanji?

I disagree. I see not a single proper reason to say that a fight between them is teased or makes sense.
She only took the final kiss and she holds that memory with her. Sanji still has memories of everything else.

Vasco is not an important member. Sanji always fights the third strongest member of the crew and they always receive hype as such. Vasco has received no hype

Sanji regularly yells the heat from his passion surpasses that of flames. This will prove that statement.

You disagree because you don’t like it. Fine I get that; but ignoring them outright is not the way to go about that Chief.

Status
Not open for further replies.