What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
your retarded ass cannot be serious about Kid and Law fighting admirals
Are they gonna find one piece with strawhats as well?
:vistalaugh:
Nani? Also, go easy with the insults. I didn't say anything to you.

What has defeating the WG/Navy to do with finding Laugh tale ?

- Aramaki vs Kid: Naturevs Tech. Both are hot headed
- Fujitora vs Law: Both use Gravity powers and are swordsman

Oda is PG era Vince in terms of writing.

I'm not fucking kidding LMAO.
Couldnt have thought of a better analogy. :milaugh:Oda only looks unpredictable because he has hidden almost 50+-% of the story until now and is trying to tie all of it up in a sequence. The final war might indeed be All Pirates vs Navy and WG if he does what he does.

Law has mastered his awakening AND got a haki upgrade. He's definitely much stronger than he was vs BM.
Post automatically merged:

I still dare to say that Law and Kid are both below Mid Top Tiers
Depends on if you have tiers within top tier. I don't have tiers so I think he is still in-between high and top tier but really close to top tier. If this fight goes on to push him past his limits, then he will be top tier

Btw y’all don’t understand how laws awakening works

anesthesia is a separate move that pierces the target so they don’t feel it. The move that bypasses durability. Law didn’t even need to use anesthesia on BB:steef::steef:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He doesn't have to move, only his hand has to move
A fucking earthquake only moved Law's hand in specific while leaving his entire body intact? :risicheck:

Man, you're definitely a hacker who took control of Geo's account. There is no way Geo is this bad. I refuse to believe this is you.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Couldnt have thought of a better analogy. :milaugh:Oda only looks unpredictable because he has hidden almost 50+-% of the story until now and is trying to tie all of it up in a sequence. The final war might indeed be All Pirates vs Navy and WG if he does what he does.
Final War is Survivor Series with NXT.

RAW ( pirates ) vs Smackdown ( Navy/WG ) vs NXT ( Revos ).

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Nani? Also, go easy with the insults. I didn't say anything to you.

What has defeating the WG/Navy to do with finding Laugh tale ?

- Aramaki vs Kid: Naturevs Tech. Both are hot headed
- Fujitora vs Law: Both use Gravity powers and are swordsman
When someone brings in the insult into discussion, you know there only comes nonsense and you can ignore it.

Depends on if you have tiers within top tier. I don't have tiers so I think he is still in-between high and top tier but really close to top tier. If this fight goes on to push him past his limits, then he will be top tier
I kinda do. See Old Ray. He's a Top Tier still but he rules out the possibility of him defeating current BB but a YC1 is nothing for Old Ray so i personally put Law and Kid there where he and by extension Garp and Sengoku are

Interesting
Blackbeard did not look that bad

But also to me it looks like Law's awakening works same way on Normal person as it does on Big Mom

Which makes sense as Big Moms internal organs are no different than normal persons and whole point of Kroom is to act like Internal destruction

@Surgeon of death
@Roo

Also fairly interesting that Kroom can be blocked as well
BB is not a normal person tho, Marco pointed out he has an abnormal body

Status
Not open for further replies.