What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Preliminary agenda thoughts:

Current Law solos Big Mom, so does Teach.

For Teach: His base AP with the power of the Gura Gura matches Law’s Awakening which severely injured Big Mom. He also has the Yami Yami which makes Memes irrelevant DF useless, and he outright tanks a shock wille here the same way meme does, so you can’t even say Meme has better physicals than him because no she doesn’t.

For Law: The Haki he showed last chapter as well as clashing evenly with the most destructive Devil Fruit..,yeah, it’s over for Big Mom. Where are in the EOS where her feats already don’t hold up well to scrutiny.

Kaido’s feats were already arguably surpassed by Ryokugyu but I’m sure he’ll be further made irrelevant in the near future as well.

@ShishioIsBack @Blackbeard @SakazOuki @MarineHQ @HA001 OF THE RAIN @The White Crane
Idk
I think only Luffy and Zoro are ready to beat Yonko/Admirals right now

But Law can hang

I'll give Oda lots of credit here: having Law's crew be naval focused is great writing. It gives Law's crew a theme that fits them, that gives them a strength over other crews, and counters Devil Fruits users very well.

I had no idea how the Heart Pirates could possibly match up against Blackbeard's crew, but, using the water as their greatest weapon is awesome.

Still think Law is going to need Fujitora, who is trying to capture him, to save him, though.

So conclusion:

Kid will meet Shanks on Elbaf, the gianst will celebrate him as the one killing Big Mum. His build up fits (Tyr). He will fight Shanks and will either put him on a draw where Shanks accepts Kids win, or Kid takes his W by force.

After the arc:
Luffy leaves with upgrades through Vegapunk
Kid leaves with upgrades through Giants
Law leaves with upgrades through BMP

Sounds great.
Reality, midd will either not meet whanks or get lol diffed:endthis:

No way Zoro comes even close beating Teach bro. Sure, he'll immune to Yami hax but Gura Gura blocks every attack Zoro has
Lmao BULLSHIT
Gura is getting matched by tiny ass shock Ville..no way in hell is it blocking King of Hell.

Roof Top Ashura will rip right through Gura and kill Blackbeard

Not to mention Zoro is like 5 times faster than Law

With match up Advantage zoro mid/high diffs

Idk why you are obsessed with zoro downplay as if he didn't already scar kaido block hakai neg diff a YC1 and unlock advCoC.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I wouldn't have minded if it was kata or Any of the admirals putting down Shanks.
Shanks is a haki monster. What do kidd who doesn't even bother using haki gonna do against him.
Throw metals at him? If he and law would have showed some good Haki Feats against Bigmam or even kaidou. I would have easily considered them top tiers.
Kid is confirmed to have all 3 kinds of Haki. But the battle against Big Mum was a DF-based. We will see him develope in Haki exactly in that fight. Thats why he has to fight shanks, for the Haki.

G

Gorosei Informer

“Fuck poor people!”
“Fuck rich people!”
Fight!
Kidd and Green Bull when they meet:

That's Goatbeard for you.

Kaido turns into dragon to attack

BM used zeus and promotheus to fight

BB - hold my beer

I will ride DocQ and a horse to fight law :milaugh:
Doing the most weirdest parody of the 4 Horsemen of the Apocalypse whilst he's at it too lmfao!

That would be much better for admirals tbh
If Zoro Law Kidd fight Admirals I'd actually have excitement for Admiral fight

If Sanji and Jinbei get one it'd be hella disappointing
If Zoro is fighting an Admiral, Sanji is fighting an Admiral. Stop setting yourself for disappointment. You'd think 1000+ chaps of this series would be enough to show you that. Zoro's peer is Sanji not Law.

As for Law he might fight an Admiral along with them. But I doubt Kidd will be relevant enough at that point in time.

Lmao BULLSHIT
Gura is getting matched by tiny ass shock Ville..no way in hell is it blocking King of Hell.

Roof Top Ashura will rip right through Gura and kill Blackbeard

Not to mention Zoro is like 5 times faster than Law

With match up Advantage zoro mid/high diffs

Idk why you are obsessed with zoro downplay as if he didn't already scar kaido block hakai neg diff a YC1 and unlock advCoC.
Dude. Shock wille is potentially stronger than most of Zoro's moves. The Gura Gura can definitely block attacks like DD

Status
Not open for further replies.