What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I dont understand what so difficult or confusing for you to understand
I don't know how many times you want me to say i think they're overall on the same level not just cause shiryu can go invisible

We don't know shit about shiryu other than he uses a sword and can go invisible. You say he's inferior to zoro in every single way makes no fuckin sense because we don't know enough about his swordsmanship, his haki, or physical strength
Shiryu going invisible isn't the only reason he's on zoros level because if that was the case absalom and queen would also be stronger

Yes obviously his fruit made him stronger thats not a fuckin question. It isn't the only thing he has tho

Saying he's comparable to zoro is in no type of way also mean hes comparable to kuzan bb or luffy cause he obviously isn't

Luffy and bb are likely currently comparable
Same to zoro and shiryu
Same to sanji and whoever he fights
Same to jinbe and whoever he fights

I dont know why you tryna make it seem so complicated
The thing I struggling to understand is how you concluded Shiryu is as strong as if not stronger than Zoro and that he isn't a top-tier without knowing what abilities he has. I can understand Zoro because Zoro is his next fight, it's probably reasonable to say they're on a similar level but what makes you so sure Shiryu can't be on the level of Kuzan and BB at this point in the manga?

Portrayal matter except if it's zoro, it's only logical to think that a mere yc1 doesn't have any relevance in the story thus we can safely assume the swordman ranking Eos will be Law>>>>>Shanks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>mere yc1 zolo>yc1's goal mihawk=Vista:endthis:

Stop the cap dude .
Yc 1 dont even exist in power scalling .
Zoro will obviously be top tier and one of the strongest EOS .

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Worstgen considers most losses low diff, Akainu vs Aokiji might be the exception but even then you might see arguments for mid diff.
Yeah every fight is a low or neg diff now, the other diffs no longer exist apparently. Lol

Zoro vs King was a fucking neg diff apparently because “AdCoC Zoro one shot so it was a neg diff once he got AdCoC” lol

It’s almost like saying Luffy neg diffed Kaido because Bajrang Gun defeated Kaido. Lol

True neg diffs are Ryokugyu vs King and Queen, Kuzan vs Cracker, etc…not these extremely long drawn out battles where the winner is seriously wounded. Lol

@Psalm takes the cake for the dumbest post in the forum

"gura can block kroom because both are intangible"
:milaugh::milaugh::optimistic::funky:

Thats like saying Raid Suit Sanji can see Shiryu because both are invisible

@Chrono @SakazOuki
The problem with @Psalm reasoning is that Gura is actually tangiable, simply because the force generated is a tangiable as any other punch but just augmented due to tremors generating more power. Like there is absolutely no difference between a shockwave produced by Burgess with Hado Elbow e.g. and the Gura in terms of intangiability lol

Status
Not open for further replies.