What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do why doesn't it stop and still travels through solid/physical objects?
It does stop though that's the thing. They simply travel through the air because there is no resistance.
They can be stopped by strong a wall e.g., if the wall is not strong enough it crumbles, but the point is they make contact which by definition of tangiablity makes them tangiable.

Seven7

E̶l̶b̶a̶f̶ ̶c̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ Eustass 2024✅
Tiger hunt didn't do shit to King

Tatsumaki didn't do much in the long run either

And an attack that sends Yonko screaming in pain won't do shit huh

Had visible lasting effects as well (Your favorite huffing,sweat and blood scaling
:rosismile:)

Lets pack it up boys
Law the YC3 can't do shit to Kaido apart from his scabbard level AP
🍾 🥳 🎈

Auger getting blocked by Jean Bart
Doc Q getting countered by Penguin

No wonder Burgess wasnt put in this chap, this chap was to hype up the Heart Pirates. Last chap when it was BBP hype, dude got a double panel spread. Next chap when its time to hype up the BBPs....Burgess will be front and center.

Let's wait and see. If the matchups happen and Kuzan ends up fighting Lanji you're right. I wouldn't bet on it though. Trust me, Shiryu will never be stronger than an Admiral, but again, let's wait and see how that agenda unfolds.
I think being a subordinate means weaker theories than admirals yonko shouldve been long gone since ray was introduced
Wb was also a subordinate
Its true some commanders cant match top tiers
Marco king kata
But there s also the special ones mihawk ray oden shyriu beckman
Bb s crew is made after wb system
Burgess got that jozu parallel
Laffite gonna be like marco
And shyriu oden

Auger getting blocked by Jean Bart
Doc Q getting countered by Penguin

No wonder Burgess wasnt put in this chap, this chap was to hype up the Heart Pirates. Last chap when it was BBP hype, dude got a double panel spread. Next chap when its time to hype up the BBPs....Burgess will be front and center.
I think it will be just Law vs BB from now on

No, you’re implication is clear. BB being hurt from an attack from pre Ts luffy is the same as BB being hurt by Law, which literally implied BB hasn’t improved at all

it’s not my fault you’re so dumb you don’t realize what you type

nah it's all in your head mate. BB got hurt by Luffy and Ace pre-timeskip and was fine after. He gets hit again by Laws Kroom and is fine afterwards as well. lmao creating argument in your head their son, do better.

it's not my you got proven wrong "show me luffy hitting bb pre-timeskip". you got nothing so create stupidity and project it onto me. cope BB is fine after law's most powerful awakening attack

Status
Not open for further replies.