What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be very cheap if Big Mom gets redemption arc.

You know if Oda goes for "Ohh I was a bad mom and I understand it now" and she basically becomes O-Lin but with her memories not being lost.
We have the likes of Hachi getting a redemption arc, Croc saving Luffy’s ass, Smoker letting SHs go, Kaido and BM getting redemption through defeat which is basically the same as dying once to a pirate is pretty fitting.

It will be very cheap if Big Mom gets redemption arc.

You know if Oda goes for "Ohh I was a bad mom and I understand it now" and she basically becomes O-Lin but with her memories not being lost.
Luffy throwing out those fist of love to all his enemies converting them. He did learn a thing or two from Garp.

It does stop though that's the thing. They simply travel through the air because there is no resistance.
They can be stopped by strong a wall e.g., if the wall is not strong enough it crumbles, but the point is they make contact which by definition of tangiablity makes them tangiable.
Your points is tryna force a refutation that doesn't even make sense. Air is as much as intangible as shockwaves yet tangible objects can potentially put it to halt via like your example you provided. Light is also as much as intangible force and yet we know gravity and photon energy is able to "touch" light. Properties to touch intangible forces doesn't somehow means it isn't considered intangible force anymore...

Didn't Akainu vs WB show that you can touch the shockwave/Quake?
You can see Akainu directly stopping WB's blade. With the following panel of WB blocking Akainu's magu with shockwave.

First part of the panel was a completely halt Akainu did to stop WB from sending his shockwave.
Second part of the panel WB stops Akainu's initiated attack

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
What is a different color? The sword coating? :lawsigh: The manga is black and white btw.

Here Law uses R-Room to slice Stronger and to made BB fall:

And here he uses K-Room to coat his sword for the clash:
lmao apparently the gura doesnt cretae cracks cause it's actually coc and it doesnt have a bubble anymore cause law silence a fucking hand:milaugh:

Btw I'm sure Killer can beat Burgess, Auger and Doc Q in a 3v1
you do understand that burgess is as strong or stronger than jozu right so you’re saying killer can win against jozu with two other topi roppo level fighters with him? lmao
Post automatically merged:

What happened to MonsterZoro after all that Burgess wank going to the shitter? I hope he’s doing okay that man was not right in the head. :parkcry:
he turned to the light of sanji vs aokiji

Your points is tryna force a refutation that doesn't even make sense. Air is as much as intangible as shockwaves yet tangible objects can potentially put it to halt via like your example you provided. Light is also as much as intangible force and yet we know gravity and photon energy is able to "touch" light. Properties to touch intangible forces doesn't somehow means it isn't considered intangible force anymore...

You can see Akainu directly stopping WB's blade. With the following panel of WB blocking Akainu's magu with shockwave.

First part of the panel was a completely halt Akainu did to stop WB from sending his shockwave.
Second part of the panel WB stops Akainu's initiated attack
Just wanted to say I love reading your posts for some reason they just hit different compared to all the shitposting (me included) done here. :cheers:

you do understand that burgess is as strong or stronger than jozu right so you’re saying killer can win against jozu with two other topi roppo level fighters with him? lmao
Post automatically merged:

he turned to the light of sanji vs aokiji
Burgess only has Jozu's physical strenght, not his toughness and speed.

Jozu > Burgess 24/24, 7/7, 365/365

Status
Not open for further replies.