What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is law using r room?
Does that stops gura from working?
first time he used R Room was to cancel big mom's sound out

sounds are mechanical wave vibrations that travel in the air

WB gura quakes are also technically wave vibrations too... (seismic earthquake waves but in the air instead of the ground)

you can bullshit some explanation here that he can cancel the quake much like he can cancel soundwaves i guess
:kayneshrug::kobeha:

Shockwaves still have a tangiable element irl but we are talking about the OP verse here,
I'm still googling around your assertion and I find nothing to suggest shockwaves being considered a tangible element irl.

because afaik wood is tangiable irl unlike in the greenbull's case.
Yes wood is tangible. Greenbull is not intangible either. He is the same case as Aokiji where breaking down ice or wood doesn't mean actual damage can be inflicted on them, not under normal circumstances.

I know real science shouldn't be applied to one piece but this is what it is. A shockwave is sonic movement in substances maybe even haki.
That's the sources I'm getting as well. It doesn't point the properties being tangible since sonicspeed is an intangible force of energy produce through speed.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
What is a different color? The sword coating? :lawsigh: The manga is black and white btw.

Here Law uses R-Room to slice Stronger and to make BB fall:

And here he uses K-Room to coat his sword for the clash:
lmao apparently the gura doesnt cretae cracks cause it's actually coc and it doesnt have a bubble anymore cause law silence a fucking hand:milaugh:

If this is what you're talking about, the circle is Rroom. Law used it to slice Stronger, which surprised BB because he doesn't know about awakening. The lightning-like effect is Blackbeard using GGnM to possibly force Law into dropping the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.