What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im not debating that
R room works like corazon power so how that helps law against bb?
It doesn't work like Corazon's power. It's just an upgraded Room that isn't glued to Law's ass anymore but can be glued to the opponent's ass instead. The Silence is a follow up technique that was used inside R-Room. These two are not the same thing.

They have a tangible element/part not that they are an element. So they are ultimately intangiable irl with a tangiable physical element
Ok, I won't bother asking for a source of this assertion since we both on the same page that it's ultimately an intangible force. Which now goes back to what exactly are you refuting on my original point where I pointed out that 2 opposite forces are capable of clashing even though both forces are intangible. And in this case Kroom vs Gura's quake....

In One Piece a logia user is intangiable unless you use haki. You can keep hitting Akainu for decades without use. His magma is tangiable but his phyiscal body is intangiable unless haki is used.
Cool. We're on the same page here

We are talking about a point blank gura, you better hope it's not an island splitter at that
:hapnoel:
So we’re talkin excuses?? Pretty sure meme not point blank either, yet shitted on the gura by direct comparison

Anyway Law already matching a gura blow dog, An u think oda goin hold off at Law tanking 1??

that’s probably the last hill I’d be standing on right now.
:risitexcla:

Linlin is casually using large amounts of haki on her body casually. Yes, this is an advanced technique. The only other person who can use haki like that is kaido.

there are multiple types of advanced haki. Black lightning is one of them. Infinite full body haki is probably another one of them.
Post the manga panel or its headcanon. Headcanon again.

Spouting headcanon. I see nothings changed. Moving along now

Status
Not open for further replies.