What will happen to The Invincible Charlotte Katakuri?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Not sure about breaking up the fight but it is highly likely for Fuji to appear now since he can't enter HQ without Law's head.
He better take his head and not give him a head by his actions allowing him to escape potentially:smoothieduck:

Kuzan exhales boss portrayal in the cover story

You can see that when Van Auger went to WCI with him, and Auger is the one assisting Blackbeard the most at this moment, wanting him to retreat and stuff
:kobeha::kawak:

Post the manga panel or its headcanon. Headcanon again.

Spouting headcanon. I see nothings changed. Moving along now
Big Mom has some of the best durability in one piece.

This durability can be deactivated if BM is in an altered state of mind. Furthermore, it was stated that Law couldn't teleport BM because she was using haki, meaning she was constantly and passively using haki on her body the entire fight.

I don't get your point of contention. Do you not think this is advanced? "advanced haki" is more or less a fan made term. I say it is advanced because literally no other characters bar the lunarians have durability comparable to kaido or BM.

But if you are arguing that she wasn't even using haki because we didn't see black ink, that's objectively false as Law's words imply kaido and BM were constantly coating their bodies in haki.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
โ€Ž

@Reborn @Blackbeard @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @SakazOuki and etc....

Shouldn't this be over for Law? I mean he channels Kroom or whatever this move is thru his sword and it seems by the end Blackbeard is going to touch his DF powers.

Or it has to be directly Law's body?
Like you think Law will be defeated? Iโ€™m honestly not sure man. Law learned some impressive Haki from Big Mom.

Admiral fan teaming up with zoro or sanji sanji fans was always a big mistake on yall end tho lol

Zoro fans hate everyone that isn't rayleigh or mihawk
And sanji will never truly be respected power wise
Only in this echo chamber of a forum he is not "respected power wise" , go to other social media you would see different stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.