Spoiler One Piece Chapter 978 Spoilers Discussion

Best Supernova?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I'll need a full shot of all of them, but from the outset, their designs are rather underwhelming, aside from Drake. Sasaki looks to be the samurai-esque F6. As well as a Fishman.

I don't know for matchups until I see more of their abilities, but I doubt Drake will have a serious battle with anyone in the Alliance.

And we can finally put it to rest, P1 is alright. Though I do like him more here than in his Zoan and Hybrid forms where he seemed like just a brute. His interaction with what looks to be his sister could be fun.

Hopefully we get more on the Numbers.

Hurting a defeating someone is different. We literally see Sanji hurt page 1. Nobody was ever questioning that. Yall said he defeated him
Surprisingly... there were people questioning if Pageone was even getting hurt LMAO.. if we go and dig up the dirts... who knows.. we may find some on you about "the hurt" thingy hahahaha

But yeah.. I don't mind it either way if Sanji beat him or NOT beat him... doesn't really matter to me... what is important to me is that Sanji controlled the fight... and he had the power to overwhelm PageOne... and also the fact that EVEN if Pageone was completely defeated... TWO WEEKS is more than enough time to recover and get back... so there really is no point in defeating or not defeating him... as long as I know Sanji was controlling the fight which he did... that's what matters to me

Status
Not open for further replies.