• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jo_Ndule

:josad: Queen will suffer Snack fate
Demotion or death...

King will suffer Cracker fate, out in act 3/4 till the arc finishes.

Jack will be the only calamity left and beaten last as Katakuri

Oda has been building Jack as the calamity to beat alongside Kaido and Orochi BM
People that alliance needs to beat at any cost

Somehow I feel like Queen won't be calamity when Wano enters its last stage

The dude was almost a goner if BM didn't sleep, she was gonna use soul pocus

Since wano will be a month long and over ,

I feel like Queen will be beaten and killed, then replaced in act 4
You think the alliance loses here. That might happen. Makes sense, first credible thing you said in this whole damn thread

J

Jo_Ndule

None of that matters. The beast pirates won't exist at the end of the arc so there's no point in demoting or promoting anyone
Who says they wont exist?
And who says Queen can make it to act 4?

Even for a brief, Queen will be replaced
Wano wont end in onigashima ambush, there is still 2 weeks left for Hawkins predictions to happen.

Oda wouldnt writee this for nothing,
BM will be replaced
Queen will be replaced

May be because he got away, or may be because Drake is faking it. Afterall, Drake has been faking everything. But all of it is just guesses.

Like I said, the fact that Drake was angry is not a substitute for an actual proof of Sanji vs. Page1 outcome.

And unless you have proof, you really should stay quiet and not start yet another narrative. I have been hearing narratives one after another for a whole year and none of them are panning out.

If you get something concrete, e.g. Page1 admiring Sanji's strength or Page1 saying something like he is still sore from the last fight, then you can make your claims. Until then, it is my advice that you don't keep trying to push yet another narrative.

Shit happens. Zoro fainted in Wano and many Zoro fans are trying to push the hunger narrative but it is hilarious and humiliating. Similarly Sanji fans have been pushing ridiculous narratives. But it is just better to accept that Oda treats Luffy, Zoro and Sanji as shits sometimes.
Never said I had "proof" this was just me replying to people claiming that sanji ran away as fact based on filler anime. I do think the most likely thing is that sanji beat pageone and knocked him out based on drakes reaction and the fact that page one never showed up but I don't know why you're saying I'm claiming this as fact.

Status
Not open for further replies.