Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea what you’re talking about.

…..

@SakazOuki @The White Crane @kurwa @kratosś @Extravlad @Kurozumi Seven7 @ThatMojaveCourier06 @MarineHQ @AkainuTheGrimReaper time to flood WorstGen with Weedbull avatars? Lol
I still got less than a month to go to commit to that mission, if it becomes an actual objective for the Admiralbois.
Post automatically merged:

I wanted Luffy to do this so bad

:myman:
I wish we still have Chadffy around instead of Soyboy. :catsweat:

@Blackbeard @SakazOuki I'm kinda pissed at Oda for giving SanjuanWolf such a generic fruit lol.

Imagine if he was naturally that big and he ate some sort of logia or destructive paramecia. He'd be unstoppable.
Well, he is about 10 times the size of a normal giant with his power. Now, Big Mom is noted to be abnormally sized for a human, but she isn't as 10x sized as a normal human.

When I look at it sometimes I regret not doing even more damage to my school. Schools are a cursed places that need to be constantly sabotaged for you to feel remotely comfortable.

Can't believe the amount of garbage they teach people in school، at the very best 1% of the knowledge is actually useful, and this 1% is whatever vandalism you committed.

Status
Not open for further replies.