Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Weevil interrupts the fight between Law and Blackbeard:
"Trafalgaaa! Stay outta da way! HE'S DA MAN DAT KILLED MY DAD!!!"

Blackbeard: "Nani???"
(Weevil sends Blackbeard flying with an unnamed attacked, then charges up his force, and launches his weapon at Blackbeard)

Law: "Be careful, Weevil! Blackbeard is a threat, even to someone as strong as you! I only want his Ponyglyphs! If we work together, I'll let you take everything else, all the treasure he stole from your... uh, father..."

Weevil: "Dawww! I always liked you, Law! You have a mean face, but you're a nice guy! Okay, let's kill Daddy's murderer, togetha!"

(On a mountain peak far away, eating ramen while staring up at the sky, sits Fujitora): "Akainu should stop complaining; I'm the blind old fella who actually has to fight these monsters, darn it."

Fujitora sighs as a meteor streaks by, then blinks as Burgess rises to smash it into tiny pieces.

Burgess: "Weehawhaw! Sorry I missed you in Dressrosa! You could have beaten me then! Now... I'm the strongest man in the world! Weehawhaw!"

Fujitora sighs and shakes his head. "The only men who ever achieved that feat... were too great to ever brag about it, ya boastful fool."

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well, Oda just said that this lurking legend is tied to Whitebeard and would be the most dangerous or strongest character the Strawhats had ever fought.
Ehhh.

Shiki 120% or Xebec or at least whoever's body he inhabits at the moment.

Roger's biggest threat to the PK title was Xebec who wanted to become the King of the World.

So it would be 1:1 situation since Luffy's career will be threatened by a mad man who wants the title of the King.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Weevil interrupts the fight between Law and Blackbeard:
"Trafalgaaa! Stay outta da way! HE'S DA MAN DAT KILLED MY DAD!!!"

Blackbeard: "Nani???"
(Weevil sends Blackbeard flying with an unnamed attacked, then charges up his force, and launches his weapon at Blackbeard)

Law: "Be careful, Weevil! Blackbeard is a threat, even to someone as strong as you! I only want his Ponyglyphs! If we work together, I'll let you take everything else, all the treasure he stole from your... uh, father..."

Weevil: "Dawww! I always liked you, Law! You have a mean face, but you're a nice guy! Okay, let's kill Daddy's murderer, togetha!"

(On a mountain peak far away, eating ramen while staring up at the sky, sits Fujitora): "Akainu should stop complaining; I'm the blind old fella who actually has to fight these monsters, darn it."

Fujitora sighs as a meteor streaks by, then blinks as Burgess rises to smash it into tiny pieces.

Burgess: "Weehawhaw! Sorry I missed you in Dressrosa! You could have beaten me then! Now... I'm the strongest man in the world! Weehawhaw!"

Fujitora sighs and shakes his head. "The only men who ever achieved that feat... were too great to ever brag about it, ya boastful fool."
That is actually really cool, why fans always write better than Oda.

apparently a mod is superior to an admin in this forum??? :choppawhat::gokulaugh:
TAC evolved from a mod to an Admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.